Cats Protection Charity Ride - East Sussex 28/09/13

53 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2013 01:59:45 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

YEAH!!!!! Dave's coming along to stroke some pussies Big smile

Nice one Dave, it's been a while. Thumbs Up

Go see xj, he'll wash it for you mate Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Spent a couple of hours washing me bike after the rally last weekend. Find it kind of therapeutic especially as the exhausts are stainless and I can get down to a serious bit of autosolvo work. A losing battle of course as time and the miles take there toll. The real point is, if you get out and about and have fun, you get a bike that shows it. If you're bike is immaculate.... you need to get out more!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the kit-e-kat run next Sat.                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Could do with a few more for this one so, come on all you cat lovers come and join us. If you can't make the ride but would like to contribute, please let me or one of the others attending know, we will be happy to drop off you contributions. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

panic over, after an evening of stressful maintenance it turns out it's not the exhaust after all, so i won't be cleaning the bike till hell freezes over or until it's next mot anyway.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

OK here's the plan.

For those who fancy riding up to Pease Pottage with the group i will be at the Kingston lay by on the A27 near Lewes at 9am on Saturday morning. We could have a quick cuppa before we leave, and maybe a bacon butty Tongue. Leave there at about 9.15 - 9.20 to arrive at Pease Pottage for around 10am, time for another cuppa while we meet others who are joining us, then onto the home of abandoned pussies.
Can you let me know if you are meeting us at Kingston lay by or at Pease Pottage service's. Thanks all, see you Saturday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I think I will meet you all at Pease Pottage ...now I know where it is!!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

I may go by car now if it's chucking it down!! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

Dead right Cheryl, you can't get the bike dirty twice in a month. BBC forecast for Uckfield for sat is possible light showers and sunshine, so we may not get wet at all. Plus, you're now an experienced wet weather biker.

Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Come on Cheryl you can't let the side down now and go by CCensoredR.                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

I hope you all have a lovely ride out on Sunday :-D raising lots of money ..... You might be lucky and see me there too :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Haha! Try Saturday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Saves me washing the div.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Funny you should say that Mark, my thoughts exactly Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Don't you start picking on me again. Bloody bullies.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Is that the same layby as before andy? If so i will meet you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

Weather does seem to be improving for Saturday Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Damn.i stiill ain't washing it. Cheryl, do you fancy joining me for the ride to lewes?                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

I'm probably going to go straight across to Pease Pottage, so see you all there about 10.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

I'm going straight to Pease Pottage xj but thanks for the offer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Don't want you to feel left out Mark, i'm going to Lewes to meet Andy.   See you there.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption