Cats Protection Charity Ride - East Sussex 28/09/13

53 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2013 01:59:45 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Who's up for this one?

A friend of mine is arranging a Charity Ride In to the National Cat Adoption Centre, Chelwood Gate, East Sussex. Donations of cat food, kitten food and toys will be greatfully received, we will be given a tour of the Centre and they have a Tea shop for refreshments.
So lets have your name's down for this one, get collecting for all the little pussies and lets go for a ride Thumbs Up Once we have finished there we could all go for a ride out somewhere and grab a bite to eat too, any excuse for a biker gathering i say, and for a good cause.
I have put this on the events calendar this evening, it should show up soon once passed by Admin staff.

We will be meeting at Pease Pottage Services, junction 11 M23 at 10.30 am, then riding on to Chelwood Gate to drop off the food etc and have a look around.

Look forward to seeing a few of you on this one.                                                                                                                                                                              
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My cat has destroyed my carpet, throws up at random sites around the house and dribbles on me. But, I am up for a ride out this weekend so maybe I will come.
If I bring some cat food will they also take my cat.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

LOL LOL LOL Maybe they will take your cat Colin, i have 2 here that do the same, my carpet is ruined and my couch scratched to bits ...... hmmmm! Donation of cats Ermm Nope, that's not the idea LOL
Look forward to seeing you Colin.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

OK, I'm gonna sign up for this, when's it on the events page?                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

I entered the details for this on events yesterday, still waiting for someone to pass it and post it. Hopefully it will turn up soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've just noticed the part about allowing 48 hours for your event to be added isn't on the 'add an event' page anymore   Anyway impatient one Wink tis on the calendar now     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4330                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

This is now on the events calendar so lets see some names down for this one. 

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4330

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Thanks Sandi, luv ya Heart Big smile

Can't help it if i get all excited about getting out on the bike, and all in aid of some lovely pussies too Ermm Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W Andy, LOL I bet you say that to all the women                                                                                                                                                                                   
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Only to the very special women Sandi Wink

So how's my grovelling skills, are they impressive? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

CLEAN YOUR BIKES EVERYONE 

Cheryl's put her name down for this one Cool LOL

Nice one Cheryl, look forward to seeing you again. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Andy, in Birmingham 'special' has a very different meaning, ask Jackie   Oh yes, you're doing very well but that tongue will get ya into trouble if you're not careful Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Lol... LOL Nice clean bike again after the KISS rally. Did it that afternoon in the rain after I got home Big smile 

Also looking forward to meeting up again with everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I can't make this one Thumbs Down Keep me in mind if any other events come up Thumbs Up
Do we know if anyone is sorting a Christmas do?                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i would, just for the record, like to say that the comment about clean your bikes is very discrminatory to those of a more casual approach to the visual aesthetics of motorcycling. whilst to some shiny shiny may be an oft repeated mantra there are segments of the motorcycling fraternity who place less importance on the wet chamois approach to their mutual hobby, preferring to allow their chosen mode of transport to adopt a more natural ambiance, or as some may describe it, bloody dirty ain't it mate?
      raising this issue in the open forums can only lead to certain members of the motorcycling family feeling that they cannot attend events unless they are  prepared to forgo  their strongly held beliefs and invest a great deal of time and energy, which could be usefully employed elsewhere, in conforming to what the turtlewax police are trying to enforce as an acceptable policy.
    i would therefore be grateful if it could be confirmed whether or not urban camouflage, or 'dirty'  bikes will be made welcome on this run or not
   another question i would like to ask is what kind of food is it politically correct to bring? i had an altercation with a pigeon on the way to beaulieu and would very much like to feed the little bar steward to the cats. please let me know if this is considered acceptable.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Well said XJClap
It's something that had to be said.     XJ for PM                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

xj. Your very welcome to join us on your ...... errrr! ...... Au Natural looking machine that hasn't seen soap suds, sponge or chamois for quite some time, at least it gets a sort of clean when you ride out in the rain Big smile Just don't park next to Cheryl's bike, she won't be happy if the dust on your bike gets on her machine LOL
Come and join us xj, we promise (fingers crossed) not to mention cleaning bikes OR camping Thumbs Up

Look forward to seeing you again mate Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I may clean it. Have to get new silencers and they will look so out of place, so clean the bike and they can all blend in together.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Turncoat
  XJ not for   PM                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Managed to get a suck err mean mate to cover my shift on Saturday, so I will be coming along. On a dirty bike cos I can't be arsed to wash it.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption