Get well soon

18 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2013 11:24:41 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all just to let you all know the Andy and Sarahs trip to Italy didnt go to plan they had a front tyre blow out on the motorway in France at speed, both just got home after a week in Hospital Andy got cracked ribs and internal bleeding and Sarah battered and bruised with concussion
hope you all can wish them a quick recovery
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry to hear of Andy and Sarah having an off, but at least they are back home and on the road to recovery.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So sorry to hear about this, ...get well soon both of you, ...Hugs to Sarah and Andy.......Hug  xx      Thank you for letting us all know BJP..x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Blimey, I am really sorry to hear this and wish them both a speedy recovery.

Now Andy's slightly cryptic FB post this morning makes senseUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thats not good but at least there back and on the mend                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Ouch 
Get well soon Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

It was such a shock to read of his tragedy Shocked   May I also wish Andy and Sarah a speedy and full recovery Hug's   I hope you are both  fit and well again soon Approve   Brightest Blessings Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey that is very bad news and the sort I didn't want to hear.
Hope you two get well quickly.
You know my phone number...if you need anything at all just yell.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hope you both recover quickly.

Thinking of you and wishing you well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Oh no. Not good. I wish you both a full and speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going to nip over to Andy's tomorrow and check them out!
Sarah's just got over a bad back and now this happens!
Anyone got any suggestions of what I should take with me??

(But Andy should be OK as his nextdoor neighbour is a vet!!)
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Take em some gentle Hug's from me OJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

What a bummer, get well soon the pair of you and that's an order!
You were the first couple I met on BM so in prayers and thoughts                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Kay!
I went to see the two of them late this afternoon and despite Andy being very sore having broken a rib and badly bruised the rest and most of his internal organs and Sarah recovering from concussion and being bounced down the road, they're both in very good spirits, considering how they must feel and coming to terms with the enormity of what happened.

The Guzzi 1400 Cali is not too bad either having suffered only cosmetic damage although the cost of replacement parts is totally astronomic.

@emzed: Sorry, but Andy didn't want any sort of hug from me!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm probably having a senior moment Embarrassed but who are Andy and Sarah?   No matter, hope you both recover fully, quickly                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sandi, It is rossoandy21 and WMF from Ashford Kent.                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Speedy recovery guys. :)

(I'm rubbish with what to say to these things so I will keep it short and sweet!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

OMG! Hope you both feel better today   thanks for that David                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption