Basic Maintenance Day

109 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2013 20:12:57 by Saltaire | Go to original / last post
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi all  - looking forward to meeting up with you tomorrow - aiming to be there for 11-ish all being well. Not been to Squires before, so I'll be the one wandering around looking lost, so someone nab me please Wacko Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

See ya tomorrow Saltaire, aiming for 11 ish as well....                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we be a bit late as got to drop russ,s son off at his acting rehearsal at 12 ish so should be with you for bout 1ish x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well folks today is the day Thumbs Up   As usual the weather has decided to take turn Unhappy   Just when we need it least Disapprove   I'll be there @ 11 ish Thumbs Up   Just hope its dry when I get there Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

A bit drizzly here in Barnsley, Em.. but I think it will pass..

Rain or shine, I'll be there hun .. See you soon! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope the day goes well Emzed and the others Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well it was a lovely time meeting everyone, and thanks to Emzed, Russ and Debs for all the advice.

The weather was, er, wet, but still a good ride out, many thanks to Geoff for being my guide and HAPPY BIRTHDAY                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Good to see everyone.. shame about the weather but it didn't put us off.Thumbs Up

Hopefully see you all again sometime soon
 Hugxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

yep was fabby to see old friends and meet new ones Big smile and as i said to all if you need any help/advice please feel free to pm me and ask Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well, it was great to see everyone and meet Saltaire and Purple Betty for the first time ... you are both lovely ladies and I look forward to meeting you both again Thumbs Up

@RB you is a nutter, and yes, stuie is tasty LOL!!!Wink

@Emzed you are a top bloke - see you at Hallowfire, I will be armed with treacle toffee, red stuff for the BBQ and fireworks.  YAY!   Kipper is giddy-ish!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Kipper so giddy - double post!  DOH! 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yea wot SWiMBO said ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Short and sweet but someones got to keep flooring industry movin .
Nice to see old and new.hallowfire sure to be a giggle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohh roll on hallow fire. Let the brown beer flow 8)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh dearie me ... I think I might have to carry someone home!  Makes a change WinkBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

@ stuie yes indeedy although mine will be more amber than brown.

@gbnp. I think you may well at least to the car...                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi all - sooo glad I came up - great to meet everyone and what a warm and inclusive welcome I got. Thanks particularly to Emzed, Debs and Russ for advice, and great chatting to Lindsay and Jo and everyone.  Pearls of wisdom taken away from the day included - the parable of the two buckets, and it's ok to ask to examine a biker's muff!! LOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Rofl! It was great to meet you too, hope you get out to a meet n have the opportunity to ask a big hairy biker if you can check out his muff very soon!! Lol.

Jo was sooooo funny, she didnt miss a beat!

Top burd!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I'll have you know its the first time I've felt a man's muff........ooooo and I did like it                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pmsl @RB.. tittering manically. Good to know you found it an enjoyable experience (wink).                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 899 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption