Ride to the Wall - Oct 5th

15 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2013 21:52:15 by drobess | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I see now that RTTW is on the events page. Personally, I have already booked to go from Drayton Manor Park,  are any other BM's going from there ?  Anyone fancy meeting at Bassetts first early'ish for a coffee ? 

This will be the first one I have ever been on, looking at Youtube videos, looks to be a hell of a lot of bikes.

Anyone got any hints and tips for the day ? 

Incidentally chatting with a couple of bikers in Guisborough last week, they had never heard of RTTW ???????????

So for anyone who doesn't know what it's about........

WWW.RTTW.ORG 

I have a vested interest in this as a lot of my family have served in the military and my eldest son is still in the RAF now.

Thanks

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did you manage to get a Union Jack t.shirt ? I replied in your thread when you asked where you could get one...Ebay has loads AJ..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

No I have an RTTW 2013 T shirt, was after a Union Jack styleeeeeee yellow vest to go over my motorcycle jacket.  But I have a couple of union jacks to fit to my bike so that'll do.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That good then, glad your sorted..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Hope you get your lift................. Rotherham is a little out of my way  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It is  AJ......thank you though lad..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

iv been there first time there this  year and i must say i found it very moving                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This is on the calendar, thanks Sandi lol   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4145                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not that long to this now.......Smile x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Don't forget something to put under your side stand if you are marshalled onto the field to park up.  Ground was dry/firm enough last year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The registration  for this came yesterday, and a badge too...Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I go to this each year (acutally on a "few" to wall this year)
but I try to avoid the actual ride with the large group down from the north east, as I`ve experienced the type of riding folk seem to think is acceptable in some of those groups and o choose not to associate myself.

I will be going down, on some nicer twisty/more scenic route, rather than the A roads/motorway if any others fancy a coffee on the way!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Not long now.....  as I said will drop into Bassetts for a choccie before going down to Drayton Manor

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Me n Brownhole are going from Leicester services is anyone else going from there?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6572 seconds. There are 889 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption