Old school VFR750 for sale!

5 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2013 12:26:38 by barneyg42 | Go to original / last post
barneyg42's Profile
barneyg42

In: Addlestone
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I got this bike a while back to commute to London and I've now changed jobs and can walk to work. I don't see it getting used much so might as well out it. It on a "G" plate, has MOT/tax until next march/April. Less than 40k on the clock, in reasonable condition with some cracks/scuffs to the fairing from the previous owner. I've probably only done about 5-600 miles on it. Comes with lots of service history, some pictures on my profile, at work at the mo so will add more details as the week goes on lol! Looking for £900 ovno.
I'm in Addlestone, Surrey.
barneyg42's Profile
barneyg42

Just got home......34,700 miles!

Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

That's one hell of a commute LOL

good luck with the sale                                                                                                                                                                              
barneyg42's Profile
barneyg42

LOL!!                                                                                                                                                                             
barneyg42's Profile
barneyg42

Still for sale! Bumpety bump!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption