Anyone local to Northampton?

13 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2013 23:38:53 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi - I'm new to the site. Are any of you from the Northampton/Bedford area?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, I used to live in Kettering but now live in York's, I know that isn't going to help you with your request but I am taking this opportunity to welcome you BM and let you know there quite a few of us in your area. Don't be afraid to enter the chatroom, you will be made very welcome. Chat has been a bit empty recently but most of us suspect that is weather related, now It's getting a bit grimmer out there I'm sure chatroom will be frequented a int more in the evenings.
Look on the events page for things going on in your region and get yourself along to some of them, you will find riding buddies in no time.

See you around sometime......66
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yamgirl why not put your name down for the Hallowistmus fancy dress party and come along and say hi to the Midlands group and some of the less desirable members from up north                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

That will be me in trouble again lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You bet your bippy you're in it again, less desirable indeed, I've never heard the like!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi !!! Wait while Friday lad...Angry x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh dear, looks like JP is right in it this time. haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I thought that was his "default" setting    LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha Em and D6... We need to gang up on him ..big time..!!!  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If I can find the courage and confidence but not sure. Thankyou :)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Weren't you Susannah reid a while ago  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Ayup jp its less despicable not less desirable us north of the aston express way lol.....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome lots of peeps down that end                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption