chat room

22 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2013 14:32:59 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok think we need stuff in the chat room 
herd on the grape vine we need a coffee maker and a says-long 
what els we need in there then we cam ask the boss
LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I agree, the sofa is looking a bit sad these days, maybe we could have a diner style counter to sit at and poke fun.. er I mean chat with others.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

How about a bar?                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Can we get rid of that old two bar electric fire please?  it aint likely to work this winter ... n I cant put any more jumpers on - I already look like the michelin man...Cry   A nice new wood burner would be good ... anyone got a chopper!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

all sound good to me keep um coming                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I think it needs a cat, or a dog if someone volunteers to walk it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

it got a cat david xxLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I suggest a bar, bean bags... a medicine cabinet... Coffee machine, kettle and cakes.... lots of cakes....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A fish tank would be nice then there is some thing to look at if alone in chat room, plus fish don't need walking. I don't mind making the odd cake to go with the coffee. . .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right so I need to know now, who is going to make the best black forest gateau? Will it be Lynn or guzzi lady?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

mite be bake of time 6                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chocolate cake of any sort is my speciality 66 . But made a spiced apple cake, sandwiched with home made plum jam, this afternoon. Went down very nicely with my cup of tea :D                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Can we have a picture of Lloyd George Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I think the chatroom needs ME and my updates on ChaVbot but sadly just like all the old furniture people are suggesting be thrown out and replaced I will have to be joining that, sadly I can't afford to renew my membership after 14th September. Need to use the money for fuel to do my voluntary work for NABD.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Awww @CG...Cry  you made my eyes leaky!  Here Hug just for you!

You aint like old tired rubbishy furniture!  I met you at Yorkshire Rock n Bike and you we just luvverley!!Thumbs UpWink

You cant just disappear ... let's mount a campaign to save our luvverly CG!  Shall I shackle myself to the fence outside the ChatRoom Window and start chanting?Wacko  Alternatively we could all leave the Chat Room and go to the pub instead to discuss tactics ... you coming @CG?!!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

GBNP please do chain yourself the the bars on the Windows it saves a straight-jacket for one of the other worthy clients                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@JP.... Pmsl ... Roit, where did i put that spare chain ? Hmmmm, picks garage key up .. wonders outside ...                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I think we should get some more Playdough, cos someone made a pie with the last lot Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are we redecorating? and if so, are we leaving the dildorail up, it was put up for one special chatroom regular and has not been up that long, she would be very upset if it disappeared.  Plus it took me ages to get it all level!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

KAY KAY! someone is chucking a chaise-long in a skip near one of our stores, shall I pick it up or have you changed your mind?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 975 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption