Easter 2014 - Moffat

6 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2013 22:53:19 by dizzydot | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Anyone for Moffat for Easter next year. Ride up Friday 18th April, come back Monday 21st.

Moffat has assorted pubs, hotels, B&B's and camping so every option is covered for accommodation and budget.

It's not Big Scotland but there is still some glorious riding and scenery if that floats your boat.

If not Moffat has plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes so you and sit and stuff cake down your neck till it comes out of your ears if your prefer.

Easter is a long way off I know but it's cold and raining today and I need to start planning to maintain what little sanity I have left!
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Easter weekend usually busy time for moi...but will bear it in mindSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I camped there last year on the same weekend, my birthday weekend!!! we had snow on the ground and it was baltic, needed heated jacket and grips !!! yeah put me down for it Steve, nice flat campsite with clean facilities and plenty choice for food and drink, no doubt next Easter will be tropical!! Scotch egg rolling anyone !!!
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Sounds good to me.  Would this mean no Dent in the Dales - unless it's simply moved to the autumn?

Is there a link to the camp site you know, Richard?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not very good at posting 'links' im afraid Izzy, but if you google Moffat Camping and Caravan Club Hammerlands, that'll do the trick, its actually tucked away just off the main street in Moffat so super convenient for all facilities.
 As Steve could'nt find Samye Lings at last Tibbies we could take him there next year !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

..and we cud take them to the huge temple that the others missed last timeSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption