Weekend in a Barn - Keswick

82 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2013 21:24:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Once upon a time some folk from BM travelled upto Keswick, 12 of them secured a place in the barn and the rest had to pitch tents outside.  The pub was 300 yards away so we had to go and annoy the locals both nights :)  We also held the very first (and ony) BM Monkey Olympics whilst there !!!Just wondered whether folk would be u for it again.  Not until proba March / April 2014Check out Dinah Hoggus Camping Barn and let me know what you think :)Only prob is its £9.50 pp pn                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Meeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Count me in too hopefully of passed my test then lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Have to fill the barn with 12 folk then we can use camp field outside as well, barn is 12 mattresses lol   I feel the next Monkey Olympics coming on :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

oh bugger - I remember what happened last time!! EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stella and Spesh are banned from inside he Barn !!! Tent allocation only to them and Stella is an Olympic Champ so reputations at stake me thinks :)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

May be up for this one but will be tent. I have have been told what happens in that barn Stella                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

This barn sounds better & better   LOL   Might have to get me some o that Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

**shufles feet & whistles an inane tune** LOL   Yeah - Ladies Monkey throwing champion I am!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooo  lots of laughter and frolics me thinks lol.........barn for me please Jax cos of me owd bones lol..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jen barn is literally 12 mattresses on the floor lol mind if you have a tendancy to roll about in your sleep it can prove interesting LOL

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

me too...barn for me please xSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Erm......let me think about that one then Jax.....LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok ive thunk......i will take me tent to be on the safe side lol, dont fancy doing CPR  in the middle of the night just cos ive rolled onto someone ..LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nope to late your names down lol   11 more to go   Right folks who wants a roll about with Jen in a Barn lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

EmbarrassedLOL x   Rolling rolling rolling, Rawhide !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think Jen needs medicine now .......... anybody ...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your Doctor Son is sure to have some for me in his Med bag..LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Funnily enough he is on Physch rotation rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl at that one.......wonders whose driven the poor guy too it ! Now let me think... oh i know ..                           Clown x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption