Squires 4th Sept '13

22 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2013 19:27:40 by rileymtr | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone going to Squires this evening? Me and Linzi (GBNP) going and I think Lisaj and some others.

Will be there about 6.30pm.

My last night of freedom before work tomorrow Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

It's a lovely sunny warm evening ...it will be packed with bikes

Come along and say hello Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
minxsauce's Profile
minxsauce

In: middleton on sea

I will be there some time before 8                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Well that was a great night.. lot of laughs..and lots of bikes!!! Thumbs Up

Great to see Linzi, Mick, Ray, Baz, Kate, Al, Vlad, Lisa, Kim and any others I've missed (sorry, had a long drive home due to a road closure.. heads mashing nicely now) Wacko good to meet Paul63 and LesleyThumbs Up

That's my social life done for the next 7 days, thanks to work...grrrrr.. but catch up with you all again soonThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hey all! Good to see ya this evening. A good chinwag, lotsa laughs n cups o tea n my four fav men (apart from stuie of course!) George, K!, Mick n Ray... You guys are absolute STARS!

Also mad burds Kaz n Kate ... Wot more can i say?!

Alan, hope you got home without damaging that ankle any more.

Good to meet Vlad, Baz (aka cor!) n Paul n Lesley (? - my memory fails me at times, apols if wrong!) hope you got home safely.

Look forward to meeting again!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aaargh kaz, great minds think alike!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahahah yep LOL

Ooops I forgot to mention George and K to.. *waves apologetically*  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

How can you possibly forget Gorgeous George n K! ????
Apols from me too ... Lisa **hangs head in shame**

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

evening all,
nice warm enjoyable eve yet again with plenty bikes and good company.

thanks till next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Good to see you MickThumbs Up  Your hair looked lovely btw LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

LMAO!  Yeah Mick, all that time blow waving really did the trick, ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS DAAHLING!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Btw some pics on my profile .... Eek!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

well you know like to make an effort lol, need to make the most it while i still have some.....

Karey's Profile
Karey

Mick, you missed a bit LOL

Linz...great photos burd, you need to tag peopleThumbs Up

I wish you'd learn to rotate though... my necks gone all stiff now Confused   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

They were the right way up on my phone when i uploaded em... Dunno maybe the crick neck imp changed em just to wind ya up@ tee hee.                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

yea yea. gbnp

@karey tag people sounds like a game of your it,( thinking back to school playtimes)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahah @ riley.. that's 'tigs'  and you're  'it'!! TongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh, yes indeedy.... He's defo IT!!

** oh, sorry mr taximan, apologises n doffs cap, sorry mister,.... Shuffles off**                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

No.. no... you've done it now Linzi.....  

@ riley.. I think you should make her walk next time WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

@karey oh i couldnt do that whos going to buy me my coffees.
by the way your it (runs off).                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 2.0625 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption