northern ish xmas meal

44 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2013 21:03:41 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry but when has the cat and fiddle been north lol ????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

It's north if you live in Brum                                                                                                                                                                              
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Sorry Debz since when has North Yorkshire been Central Lol Lol x                                                                                                                                                                              
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Ha ha Im still laughing LOL ......                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i mean centralish to above sheffield pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

LMFAO, wheres your sense of adventureThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

PS learnt that from GBNPBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

theres always the blue ball in malton easy to get to by train if you dont want to drive and we can put a few peeps up on airbeds and the food is awsome and not expensive!! theres also cheeep accomodation if anyone wants to stay over we just need to sort it with chris the landlady Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Farmer_Turner's Profile
Farmer_Turner

In: Hemsworth

Hi Folks

Only my 2nd post - be gentle ha ha

Can I come in my Fiat Stilo towing my Sprite Caravan?? ha ha

Regards
Craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome to the madhouse @farmer_turner.

I cant see why you cant join us, provided you aint got a pimped caravan!

I would imagine @zzrbabe would say something VERY different, with lots of #$*% in there for good measure. LMAO.

Suggestion; come to Matlock today (!) For an icecream, meet the inmates on their day out in the community! You will have a fun time, if not you will defo need ya head examining...lol.
JP's Profile
JP

To be honest we have held ot at squires for the last 3 years so dont see the point in moving. I know its not a fantastic place and it needs a bit of paint but the carvery isnt that bad and it is central for most including the very north who have attended for the dinner before. only thing you have to do is get there early so when they start serving you at the front but behind me and Bill  

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

my thoughts exactly jp i like it at squires and i dont think theres much point in changing it.besides as much as people moan i dont think squires is that expensive its same prices as at fridaythorpe for coffee etc and its a bikers cafe not a cream tea shop lolWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ok, jp i bow to your seniority n nod in agreement, i suppose on the plus side it can accomodate the numbers n the parking is good.

Just need a date now ...

Also anyone who needs accom i can put up, im only up the road so not a prob!

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

how bout december 8th???? fortnight after the hallowistmas doooo ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not to do with how long anybody has been on here its the KISS theory. 8th should be ok give folk a couple of weeks before the day

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

ok lets make it the 8th dec shall we create an event then jp???                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

That sounds great for me, its the day after The Strikes Big Christmas Bash at the Irish Centre in Leeds which is allus a good do.

Anyone up for crimbo night out prior to crimbo dinner at squires, let me know, as said previously more than welcome to stay over.
JP's Profile
JP

By all means Deb go for it

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Im gonna try, and get over for that one if thats OKBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

OOOOhhhhh NOOOOOO!  sorry @Plumbski ... it's already fully booked up... all you'd have to eat is possibly a curled up cheese butty! and nowhere to park your ass!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 822 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption