house share in resort portugal , vilamoura

28 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2013 17:24:17 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks to an excellent recent stay in vilamoura i am looking for people to travel with me on a one to one basis shared holiday, rental  car, poolside bar comfy villa on estate 
 why ask here? only like minded friends would come into consideration :) i dont drive / ride
 so you would be my explorer buddy out there, i speak portuguese and make an excellent guide of the region . 
as i lived there 
 drop a note, add a post 
be curious like i am , kam xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Moved this from Motorbike events to the General forum       Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here with us.   I hope you find someone to share your travels with Kam Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ohhhhhhh to be single again  LOL     but don't tell Mrs AJ   Thumbs Up   Hope you find  someone, sounds like a top ride out                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for both replies , ye i can guarantee you an excellent  trip with me 
we can fly and hire bike/car  out there and i will gladly be yer pillion leading you astray :)  not single/looking  just looking for trip buddy :)                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

hi K/M,

where in Portugal is vilamoura?
I was over in Portugal via Spain again this year,
and the roads are just perfect on the bike,
though you defiantly need to be wanting to visit/do the same kinda days if your traveling together!

n packing light ;-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

vilamoura is in algarve , bout 30 mins from faro hughe luxury destination with soem really nice down to earth pockets, yes, i am easy going and know portugal quite well :) travel lgith but Also like my home comforts and ride outs:) i would fly there to cut the journey and make the most of biking out there (all seasons)
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

I`ve done the ferry each time, to Santander/bilboa/ st malo, and never had a good crossing!

though flying is easier, it would be tricky with a bike!
and expensive to "hire" anything decent!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hoping to get more attention to this forum post but unsure as to how :)                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

say "bump"

;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ExclamationExclamationLampLampStarStarExclamationExclamationbump bump bump                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sounds really good but work just wont go away lol. Hope you find a good riding /driving buddy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

:D anytime later in the year on early next year is fine too, planning to be there often :) with buddies , thanClownks for your reply :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

:D anytime later in the year on early next year is fine too, planning to be there often :) with buddies , thanClownks for your reply :) 

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sounds good. I have always wanted to go to the bike rally at Faro and must do it some time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ExclamationExclamationLampLampStarStarExclamationExclamationbump bump bump

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

stay sorted .. anyone got tehir diary handy ?
15 nights, 1 villaCheck-inFriday, 27 September 2013 (from 16:00)Check-outSaturday, 12 October 2013 (10:00 - 11:00)Outlook/iCal Google calendar

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not booked flight yet in case soem one is as nuts as me and rather still use the bike/ferry to get there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok now it is countdown time if you can get your bike there by 27 th#28th fine / if you want to join me and rent a bike , inbox me, the stay is at dumping price i booked the villa for 348, euro's and its for 2 peeps staying i used 350 euro last trip. i self cater bbq at home, and went 3 x for fancy meal. come on boys and girls clock it ticking grab yor chance the villa is in prado do golfe bout 40 mins far  10 mins vilamoura. bar/pool/resto on site/ pushbikes to rent / hotel nearby in case you run out of booze fags at night :D, now is the time to start inboxing me tyuuu
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It seems to be one not to be missed at those prices Kam, unfortunately Sept is out for meUnhappy.
However I wouldn't mind something later in the year, perhaps Christmas in portugal or maybe even my birthday in JauaryBig smile.

How long is the stay for at those prices?

PM me with info Kam, def up for a much needed breakCool.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1418 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption