camping

7 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2013 17:59:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So your out n about looking for a place to pitch the wigwam for the night/few nights how much are you prepared to pay? one person one tent one bike for example. i was in dorset near wareham last night and it varied from £15 (doing me a favour) in Wool (yes i kid you not there is a place called wool) down to a tenner a couple mile up the road and £14 in between yep i'm a cheapskate when it is a blatant rip off i mean for gawds sake £15 for a patch of grass for a night? for one???
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i think charging more than £5 for camping is extortionate unless you gey other facilities like showers etc then might pay up to a tenner.otherwise would find a bit of grass at side of road and stick tent up there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Over the years i have found that price depends on the 'random' factor :)   The one that annoys me is price per tent then supplement per person !!!!   Why would anybody erect a tent for nobody to stay in ?   If you know were you are heading then do a wee bit of research as to whats available, if your winging it and your on a bike, price always seems higher.   We have had problems in the past trying to find sites that allow bikers.   Me personally think £5 per night per person is reasonable                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

I've just paid £52 for two nights at an excellent site just outside Keswick...it included me,the car,three kids and two tents...showers and cooking facilities were free..Castlerigg Hall if anyone's interested..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

been out n about fair bit this last month or so, including scotland,north wales, south wales and dorset and the norm seemed to be £10/12 for one with showers and toilets. and that is plenty i'd say a fiver certainly more realistic but £15??? takin the wee wee me thinks,
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

went to henlys farm towyn last weekend . me, my bike and a 2 man tent £28 for one night. got me a room in rhyl in the end for £30.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

£28 a night??????????????? jesus, i got B & B in Barmouth £25 for a night 3 weeks ago                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1078 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption