Matlock 8th sept

200 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2013 19:28:40 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Any body fancy a meet up at matlock around lunch time on the 8th about for fish un chip/coffee and cake or tea and biscuits for the posh members                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dohhhh I'm working that weekendDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I could be persuaded, if i can find someone with a bike to fit my fat ass on!

I cant find my skinnt one in the wardrobe ... Must have mislaid it after one of my wild nights in ... Thing is ... Where?! Lol.

Tea n cake (LARGE slice) is my drug of choice jp, but i might be persuaded to go the whole way ... n av fish n chips and an icecream too!!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Doh, shud be skinnY !!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

taxi for gbnp for the 8.

if you want that is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lmao! that will do nicely sir! Mick you is one big super STAR!

Tee hee jp, you cant get rid ov me can ya?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If I'm still alive after my first week back at work I'd welcome a pillion ride please? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This is on the calendar, thanks JP   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4309                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

will try but at nabd rally that weekend so beep ends  on the time Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Thanks Sandi hope to see you there

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

C'mon peeps must be others from yorkshire (north, south, east or west) who are up for this... BigRay? Dino? BikerBill? Emzed? Alice? Georgieporgie? Get ya faces on events page.

Shame you cant make it karey .. damn work eh??!

Debz, if ya wanna come to mine on 7th we can prob find summat to amuse us on sat nite n set off from here on 8th .. let me know..
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

All being well, ill join you :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Woohoo! Welcome onboard @trixta!

@RubberDuckie n @Plumbski, noticed on your 'Anglesey' thread you might tag along ...it would be good to meet ya both.

@JP .. did you say the icecreams were in you ... Looks like ya better put some extra hours in this next week (wink)!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Doh! Blooming fone ... ON you, not in you, although i would imagine one or two of the lovely cold stuff (icecream) will no doubt be in ya !!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Std rules apply can only except your 1st answer yes they will be in me lol .                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i have spoken to my master(pmsl) and we are coming to matlock for the day weather dependant of course but should be good Big smile we may even make a weekend of it and come down saturday and book in a b+b for saturday night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ooooh get you! Posh burd n he who must be obeyed!! (Wink)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

When it comes to mint choc chip ice cream all i can say is   GET IN MY BELLY !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will be there too ..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Im up for that GDNP, need to keep on eye on the weather tho, if its peeing down in Wales its shite where I live. Roads are full of Cow/Sheep/Horse crap, keep smiling thoThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0527 seconds. There are 374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption