Site changes and Downtime - TODAY

13 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2007 20:45:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm making lots of changes to the site today.   This this reason, you will notice the site has to be taken down at several points for around 60 seconds at a time.   I'm sorry if you loose any forum posts etc during this time.  I will try and make all adjustments that require downtime between 12 noon and 1pm.   The changes made today will mostly be to make the site more secure and protect all members more.  However, I hope to make some of the feature request changes also. Thanks for your understanding                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

You'll find the site HANGS any second now for about 5 minutes - please be patient                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I didn't feel a thing, you were so gentle Matt lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Not heard that before LOL   Changes made to the database now so that should be all the downtime done.   You'll find that you can now delete your sent private messages too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You'll find that you can now delete your sent private messages too!   Wooo ooo and yeee haaa lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I take back the woo ooos and yee haaas lol   Matt is it possible to have a DELETE/HIDE button on EACH message once it's opened? Please? As opposed to when it's in the list (it's no easy explaining this one lol) I don't know if I want to delete a message until I've read it, once it's open and I decide I do want to delete it I have to return to the list to delete it.   Every time I return to 'sent box' it goes back to page one, I've got over 40 pages to sort thro so having to open the menu and choose the page is taking more time than it needs to, if you see what I mean?                                                                                                                                                                                     
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've given up! lol I aint got the patience it needs to trawl thro em all, not individually anyway. Great for insomnia tho,  if I find meself unable to sleep and nothing to do I may give it another go.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

why dont u just leave them ffs? lol.   It will send u back to page 1, and heres the reason... If ur on the last page of ur inbox/sentbox and you delete the only item there.... which page will it forward you back to?  The last page which no longer exists? Seeeee - theres logic in the madness.   And most people have probably got better things to do than go find PMs they sent 6 months ago to go and hide them!  hahaa   Re adding it to the PM.... very easy to do, but where?  It will clutter up the message box.  Cant put it in the row with the current buttons as there will be too many buttons for the space                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt: why dont u just leave them ffs? lol.   ok keep your wig on Wilma! Tongue lol   I'll stop playing wiv it, 'onest guv.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

LOL Bloody awkward sod u r                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

that's a capital S, fank ewe   ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

theres always one isnt there lol                       Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shu'p!               LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption