Hello and BMF?

17 Posts | Latest reply on 09/09/2007 15:52:06 by Di | Go to original / last post
xshastax's Profile
xshastax

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, I did introduce myself a little back but circumstances have prevented me from logging on.   Anyone going to BMF next weekend? Anyone meeting up?   I'll be down there with a few mates!   Also I'm buying my first house (well flat) I'm really nervous and mildly confused, any advice for a first time buyer! hahahaha   Cheers Kara                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Thumbs Up Might be going with a few people.Will let you know,not going for the whole weekend though,just for the day.
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I am going not sure if on my own or with mates yet or if only for a day or to stop over.     My bike will still be off the road then so will be in my car.                                                                                                                                                                             
xshastax's Profile
xshastax

Well, I'm based in Peterborough so if anyone wants to go for a BMF ride etc, then just give me a shout!   Cruiser gal, car is best anyway so you can put all the goodies in the car!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Yeah agree there, don't think I have done  it on my bike yet. In fact I usually take my caravan and make a good week end there.   Do you know where the camping is for this one is it still away from the site? like for the start of season one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Yeah agree there, don't think I have done  it on my bike yet. In fact I usually take my caravan and make a good week end there.   Do you know where the camping is for this one is it still away from the site? like for the start of season one.                                                                                                                                                                             
xshastax's Profile
xshastax

I think it may be at elton hall again because of the building work on the showground site, but I haven't been there for a while due to the old flat and moving etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

http://www.first-time-buyer-advice.co.uk/site_map.html   http://www.firstrungnow.com/helen-adams.aspx   http://www.first-time-buyers-club.co.uk/ftb-articles-ad...buyers.htm                                                                                                                                                                             
xshastax's Profile
xshastax

Thanks for those links! Maybe I'm just a little freaked out as it seems to be kind of a "I'm a real life adult now" hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I can imagine it must be daunting if you're buying on your own. I was married to a man in the forces, which meant I spent a lot of time on my own, and it fell on my shoulders to sort out everything including home buying.   Good luck with it all.                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby

hi all,   Well looks like i'll be going at some point over the weekend.  Meeting a mate who happens to live in Peterborough and as Florrie is off the road at the mo, will prob be going in the car!  Mmmm. got a shopping list!  hee hee   Well me is gonna do what us girls do best  - spend!  On me!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

with flats watch out for maintenece costs!!if ex councill an they do the maintenece contract they can saddle yu with huge bills for maintenece,which has happened in some london ex councill blocks where the councill are the maitenace contractors ,nice little earner!!as with the builders who run the mantainence contracts can be as high as 2000 a yr[or more] in some cases!average is about about 50 a month.some blocks flats[older] have shared freehold where the maintenace costs are decided by the freeholders ,[yu generally pay into a pot which is kept for maintenace uses]which yu as one of the freeholders  would be one of a commitee[yu may end up as chairman of the commitee!] these offer at least some control,on costs!!an yu can tender out for estimates on job costs!!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

cant spell maintainace!!                                                                                                                                                                              
xshastax's Profile
xshastax

I have to pay £63 a month for maintainace so I assume thats it :S I'm only buying half the flat and renting the other half, theres no way around here someone can buy on thier own now, and I would say i earn a little bit more than average wages here but would still struggle on a mortgage 100k plus!
RUSSNULISECUNDUS's Profile
RUSSNULISECUNDUS

In: LEICESTER

Hello xshastax.   The best move i made was changing to a fixed rate mortage,but you do have to keep an eye on the payments after the tie in period.Hey its better than throwing your money out of the window.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

BMF TAIL END CAMPING TICKET UP FOR GRAPS £10 EACH AND THERE ARE TWO UP FOR GRABS   PM ME IF YOU WANT                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Soz, gonna be at Santa Pod for the Extreme bikes weekend. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 262 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption