Ride to Flixton aircraft museum on Sunday the 22nd September.

52 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2013 09:50:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That is how it is for most of us George. Since joining I have got to know lots of really good people from all over the country Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

In: halstead

use the internet for a good solid purpose.Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Hi George, It was good to finally meet you at the KISS rally.

I was just checking the event page and noticed the start point at Braintree is not shown. As some people do not use the forums, it would be a good idea of you get Sandi to add this to the page Thumbs Up

Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

For those who are not familiar with Braintree (like myself), and since there are more than one 'Premier Inn' in Braintree.. I will assume (and stand to be corrected) that the meeting place will be at the Inn at Galley's Corners
alongside the A120.

The GPS/Satnav code for this location is: CM778GG

I will endeavour to be there for what sounds like a great ride..                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

hi David/Crato

It's about a one hour drive to Braintree for us guys, could we meet in Bow again for a rideup together??                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Hi Roger,

That sounds like a good idea. So what time shall I get to Bow?                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

I would suggest meeting at 8:00am and leaving at 8:15am unless we need to wait for someone..

Hopefully, I'll be trying out my Deauville..                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Oh yes, I almost forgot about your new bike. Send some photo's on FB when you get it.                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

oh, there will be new shiny bike there, mmm, tasty :))

I will gladly meet you up at McDonalds' car park in Bow, I wouldn't want to ride there alone anyway (it becomes too juicy to ride alone :P )

wyleecoyote's Profile
wyleecoyote

In: maidstone
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi everyone, would I be able to provisionally put my name on the list to join you, it looks like it will be a great ride, I wont know for sure till last minute, but I would love to join you if I can

Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

Hi Wyleecoyote

You are more than welcome to join us; who are meeting at 8:00am, McDonalds Parking Lot, 4 Payne Rd. Bow, E32SP. it's about a one hour run from Maidstone and about halfway for you to Braintree..

cheers; Roger.                                                                                                                                                                             
MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

Hi all the meeting place is Cressing road premier inn buy the Texaco garage on A120. Meet at 9 ish for 9,30 ish depart.
David have sent you a PM                                                                                                                                                                             
wyleecoyote's Profile
wyleecoyote

Thank you Roger, just have to keep fingers crossed that I can make it, should be a good one Smile

Simon

crato's Profile
crato

Hi Simon, 
It will be great to see you again :) 

of course, if we all can make it Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wyleecoyote's Profile
wyleecoyote

Thanks Crato, it'll be great to see you again too, as it will be to see all of you again that i met on the London ride which was totally awesome, & meet some new faces too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
MTS1200's Profile
MTS1200

If they have got the weather forecast right then it should be a fun day on Sunday.LOL

If they have not and it is looking poor please check here Sat evening as I will cancel and make it another time. Otherwise looking forward to meeting some new friends on SundaySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

so I guess everything is fine.

I shall see you in McDonald's parking lot @ 8.00am then!

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

All quiet on the western front, so I presume the ride is still on Big smile

I will also be at McDonald's parking lot @ 8.00am Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

I'll be there..                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

Any word from Simon?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption