South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13

64 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2013 21:34:30 by Cheryl | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Who's interested in a August Bank Holiday ride out? I'm thinking meet at Pease Pottage Service's at the bottom of the M27, from there i know a nice route to Bury Hill bikers cafe for drink's, then maybe a country route to Brighton for Fish n Chips on the beach. I'll come up with more soon, how does that sound so far??? And who's up for this one?
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good for starters.

Count me in for Monday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Count me in Andy.. The Fish& Chips on the Beach is one hell of a drawing card..                                                                                                                                                                              
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Shame ... can't make this one would have been another great day out, hope you all have a fab day :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Shame Emma, but not to worry as there will be other rides I am sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

You can count me in Thumbs Up

But I should find something out for Saturday & Sunday too :)                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

I have just submitted this to the events calender, i just hope that admin do allow this one to be posted, as it is less than 7 days prior to the event. Pretty please admin Big smile Thumbs Up

Plan on meeting at Pease Pottage Services, junction 11 of M23 at 09.30 to leave at 10.00, hope this time is OK with everyone. Will ride off to White Ways cafe at Bury Hill near Arundel for coffee and chat. Then set off when we are ready and take a country route to Brighton for fish n chips on the beach. Once there we can discuss where to go from there, i have a few ideas, all depends on how far you would all like to ride. The more the merrier so lets hear from all who are interested in this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sounds good Andy, I am still in Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

AndySimmo you bugger, you just had to do it didn't you Angry, wind me up with the mention of Fish and Chips on the beach at Brighton knowing full well I have to work on Bank Holiday Monday, you nasty man and here's me under the impression that you were my buddy Cry.   I hope you all have a good day and the weather is kind to you Cool.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I'm in...if I can find my way to the meeting point !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

LOL LOL LOL LOL Sorry Dave Big smile

It is a shame you can't make this one but we will have to do another ride out when your off. AND, if your really good i'll let you buy me my fish n chips Thumbs Up Handshake

Must sort something for the following weekend mate, then you can join in Party                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Nice one Cheryl Big smile

The meeting point is Pease Pottage Services junction 11 M23, post code is RH11 9AE. Hope that helps you find us. We are meeting at 09.30, see you there.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Wow what can I say except " That's dam decent of you Andy" allowing me to buy you Fish and Chips next time we meet up.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

Hi Cheryl
I'm located in Greenwich which is about halfway for you to the meeting place.. If you would like some company riding alongside for the last half of your trip; let me know and I will arrange a for pickup point. Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Have a good one guys , ride safe and be happy x x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Why not put your name down Linda Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Andy   (for short notice I require fish n chips LOL LOL)   Actually short notice affects attendance rather than admin', so that's the main reason why we say the more notice the better. Big smile   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4302                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

I'm the first one on the list :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I'm the third!! Tongue 

Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

Will be meeting Cheryl to share her ride in, if anyone is interested in joining us, let me know. Will announce meeting place on highway soon. If anyone has any suggestions for a meeting place on-route please let me know soon..
Cheers..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 689 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption