Southern biker often rides north

43 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2013 02:06:48 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone.... arrived at Yorkshire rally weekend just got gone, may have met a few of you, although did not see BM flag till hung over Sunday ;)) very friendly party atmosphere, had great time there and had dry ride back on clear roads so all in all a good one..... looking forward to my next and hopefully meet more you there :)
Thanks to Dean and girl friend who volunteered to help me erect tent in the Friday afternoon winds, real good of you......
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Omg! Welcome onboard, You are the guy with the lovely smile, who doesnt like johnny cash!!

Pleased you enjoyed the weekend, it is a fab do, every year seems to get better!

Shame i dint realise you hate jc as much as me earlier, we cud av drowned our sorrows in jack daniels! Lol.

Lindsay
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jonny Cash is great I will learn you.....

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol yea Johnny cash did not do it for me, good as they were, not sure I could learn to like...... well not with buckets JD ;)))

"jumping right in"...thank you I will.. it's the only way, sink or swim.... ;))

Tent to repair ready for the next weekend away... :)))
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I like Johnny cash songs.............he says quietly hoping no one will notice   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

.... he says quietly hoping no one will notice ...... Yep, if I were you I'd tiptoe out as quickly as possible, without a backward glance!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol Lindsey, I can swim, or is stu arming up against non cash fans..... :))))                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i keep an eye on ya in the water Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

COUNTRY AND WESTERN......?  not really my kind of music either                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An anti J Cash fan club in the making blackbird 2.. ;)))                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Woohoo .... That's a membership of three atm ... !!  YAY! Clap   Unfortunately Stu is like a dog with a bone if he's on a mission... however I am sure the AJCC can rise against Wink.                                                                                                                                                                                       
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

not wrongLOL with a bit of jc                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If I get out my depth will you dive in and save me Kaycat? :))

The AJCC we have three? Have draw up club rules next
1/ no foot tapping to "he who cannot be mentioned" when playing :))))                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

lmao snigger  @ 1st rule 

i will if your under water longer than 10 min hugs x                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Rule #2. No mention of 'circular conflagration' at ANY time!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Kaycat no tongues on revival and your have to find my school time sweet lover for heart massage, or I won't see my 513th birth day ;))

Rule 3... Head set to be worn with alternative sounds playing.... AC/DC preferably :)))                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

lmao rapid (no tongues on reviva) well that no fun then is it Wink ill get u sum arm bands 

lol @rule 2                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Rule #3. No quiffs! Or slick backs!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oops, sorry above shud have been

Rule #4

Im a bit dizzy dontcha know!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption