Cruiser curious....!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2013 08:17:18 by GL Blue | Go to original / last post
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hefty price tag though pal ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah but theres been no mention of a budget so..........                                                                                                                                                                                 
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

It's one I'm looking at adding to mine with I must admit .... It's an amazing bit of kit in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I pick up my Triumph rocket 3 Touring tomorrow WOOT WOOT

Tenere for play time still but heading off into Europe in a few weeks to try out the rocket....... well be rude not too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Purplebikerboy's Profile
Purplebikerboy

In: Peterborough

Hmm, lots of things to consider, so thanks to all.   Will come up with a shortlist and find some to look at....                                                                                                                                                                                 
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

In: Billericay

just buy a harley and have done with it

Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

This is Purplebikerboy's earlier comment GS .......

I think I'll  narrow it down by a process of elimination.

Get rid of the too heavy, the too ugly, the too expensive and the just plain weird and see what that leaves me with....

I think thats all Harleys out the window LOL

GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

What a sad lot of people i agree with GS if you don't like it don't tell other people they shouldn't like it too.I've got a honda gold wing trike it suits me i don't see the point of riding to fast,i like to see the scenery go by not a blur.
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

I joined this site because i thought there was i lot friendly people on it but low and behold not true.Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

naaah mate its whats called banter.we are a really nice bunch and love a bit of banter is all just some take it way tooo serious pmsl x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

love and hugs peeps x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Gl blue there on every site mate but there are far less on here                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Also zzr is right... there is a lot of cheeky banter on here... plus the fact, most people know each other in real life so know how to take those cheeky comments....                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Aye everyone likes to have a bit of fun now and again and mind trikes are just cars with 3 wheels not a bike

hehehe

With so many members and different folk it happens, also give 5 people the same message they will all read it differently.

Life is too short to worry about it fella
bobdog's Profile
bobdog

In: thornbury

Hey purple biker boy , Ive got a Triumph Thunderbird 1600 , Its heavy but handles like a dream , my mate has got a suzi 1800 r and that rides like a dream as well , the Triumph extras are expensive , but you can pick them up now 2 - 4 years old with hardly any miles on the clock with everything from the screen to the panniers from between £6500 to 8500+ as opposed to 10k+ new. I had 2 weeks going to Austria and back , no problems , with a long haul seat to sit on , comfy as hell , 200 to 250 miles per tank depending on how you ride . If you service it yourself that would be the way to go as servicing by Triumph is very expensive . Oh and find yourself a good set of tyres as they can be expensive every 5- 7 k again depends how you ride , lots of torque and lots of fun , ive been riding around with a big cheesy grin on me face for the last 2 years , same as my HD friends. Hope that helps a bit , cant comment from a sports point of view as the last time i road a nuts and guts bike was 30 years ago. Have fun.
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Good choice Bobdog, but I would say that wouldn't I. Ride Safe                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

jph thanks for the info not done this site thing before.Didn't mean to have a pop at anybody, just thought advice is better than adversity..
cheersConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

Hey madscot bet you wouldn't say that to del boy trotter.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Purplebikerboy's Profile
Purplebikerboy

In: Peterborough

Bobdog - thanks for the reply. The main problem I have with a hefty bike is that I have to get it through my garden gate and into my shed - its ok with my 170kg cbr, but an m1800 weighs 350kg, and probably wouldn't fit in my shed!
I've always liked the T-bird 900 sport, and also the old kwak ltd thou, but it would be hard to find a good one now. Will drag my indecisive butt around a few bike shops at the weekend and throw a leg over a few possibles....                                                                                                                                                                             
bobdog's Profile
bobdog

In: thornbury

the TBird is about the same weight as the 1800m and awkward to manoeuvre but a good ride. The America is a nice ride aswell , but like you said , best go and have a try ,on the plus side its free biking for an hour + .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1407 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption