Cruiser curious....!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2013 08:17:18 by GL Blue | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I  bet your glad you asked now PURPLEBIKERBOY Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Gotta agree with JPHarley I think it's great we don't all ride the same machine. Horses for courses and all that, at the end of the day it's all about personal choice but as this thread has demonstrated people sure are passionate about what they ride
Ride safe everyone
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SLAG ANY OTHER TYPE OF BIKE A BIKER RIDES!  ZZRBABE IN NO WAY AM I A LOSER BECAUSE I RIDE A CRUISER - think before you post, it's always a good policy.  It is up to every individual to have the bike of their choice, no need to slate folk because their choice doesn't suit you.

GS1085's Profile
GS1085

In: Billericay

I cant ride sports bikes, theyre too uncomfortable. I prefer muscle bikes or low riders if we're talking about stock bikes.

Having said that, I've always ridden hard tail chops, with sprung seats. Never found them a problem comfort wise, and you get used to the handling. 

Everyone has their own style and choice in machine types. No one style is better than another. Its about individuality.

So lets stop the 'my bikes better than yours' crap, and act like the adults we are supposed to be.

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey bobcat to be fair i dont class certain bikes as cruisers like i dont class all harleys as cruisers i dont class vmax,s as cruisers and in fact i dont see the rocket 3 as a cruiser.and i dont mean it literaly chick its just a figure of speech not meant to offend anyone least of all you!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So what is a cruiser then ?                                                                                                                                                                             
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

Big war ship with gurt  huge guns  :D                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

honda goldwings,viragos,marauders that what i class as a cruiser lol                                                                                                                                                                             
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

I'd class anything with a fairing as a cruiser, but I'm odd.

Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Cruisers for fricking losers Debz ????! Wtf ?? ...... Go and try an M1800R pal you will be blown away. As in an earlier post they do not lean over as much as a sports bike but once you have got the method right for cornering its fine. And 2.1 seconds 0 to 60 means that it's far from a bike for losers :-)
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

oh mal how on gods earth could i possibly class your m1800 as a cruiser??? your bike is feckin wickid and i cant see you tootling along the motorway at 50mph on it either hun WinkThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Coldharbourkat's Profile
Coldharbourkat

In: Dorking

Pretty much everything has it's charms even the jawa 350 loved that two stroke smoke screen.Tried a jap cruiser loved the looks great long distance comfort and I sometimes ride 11 hour days.Hated the handling, never lost the front end on a hot dry road before..twice...Borrowed a Harley and then bought a Harley.
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

can bike go backwards then Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

some goldwings can :p

Purplebikerboy's Profile
Purplebikerboy

In: Peterborough

Blimey, that provoked a response Smile!   Soz for my non participation up until now, but working and sleeping is where I've been lately!   Some valid points have been made, but imo jpharley has hit the nail on the head (page 2).   As for me, I'm none the wiser......Big smile!                                                                                                                                                                             
Purplebikerboy's Profile
Purplebikerboy

I think I'll  narrow it down by a process of elimination.   Get rid of the too heavy, the too ugly, the too expensive and the just plain weird and see what that leaves me with....                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

That leaves you with very little home work my friend .........Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Purplebikerboy's Profile
Purplebikerboy

Reckon so, Intruder18, someone needs to make a sports cruiser....!                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

Suzuki do pal it's called an M1800R :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ducati Diavel if your looking for something a bit different   162 BHP cruiser                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 924 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption