brighton burn up

20 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2013 10:12:50 by AndySimmo | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

same weekend as kiss rally ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whos going??????looks like a lot of miles that weekend,why both on same weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

It's about 140 from Kiss down to Brighton. I'll decide if I'm going to go to Brighton on the Sunday morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

not as bad as I thought then maybe do both, if its sunny ill take my speedoes...............                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I'll wait and see how i feel on the sunday too. 140 miles is not far.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

cant seem to get this event on calendar?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

stutts, you need to submit this as an event before it appears on the events page.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Anyone traveling down via or near Oxford and fancy linking up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

eehh . .  Brighton . . brill place, and that's praise from this old bat from'th' North . .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

why oh why is it only me who has this happening to me ??
I have tried to get rid of two of the above pages, but  . . . 

stutts's Profile
stutts

insp gadget,,,would have met but at kiss rally so coming down sunday morning catch up with you there                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Anyone else not at KISS fancy meeting up for a ride into this? 
As i live just along the road from this event i'd like to make a bit of a ride out of it. Thought about riding up to Pease Pottage Services at the bottom of the M23 for a meeting point, then a country route into Brighton, anyone up for this?                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

andy ill be coming from kiss rally with xj and others let me know more details ,,,catch up with ya later                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

OK stutts. Keep an eye on here, once i get some responses i'll post a meeting time. If it's too early for you to meet us at the Service's i'll PM you my number, so you can give me a call when you reach Brighton and arrange a meet point Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Booked this before we knew Kiss dates so we'll be there........... riding to London this Saturday and staying overnight not too far away from the Ace Café, the plan then is to leave from the Ace café Sunday morning and ride to Brighton.  We'll keep checking for meeting point/time and hopefully catch up with you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

If there will be a group riding from Kiss to Brighton, count me in..                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

im definitely riding from kiss to brighton on sunday morning planning on leaving around 7,30  to 8.30                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Bloody wierdo, what time will i have to get up now, jeez. Still coming though.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Just been in touch with stutts, he thinks he should arrive at Pease Pottage Services around 9.30 am from the KISS rally, so, I'll be at PP for 9.30, anyone else up for meeting there? I know a nice country route through to Brighton from there, come and join us and we may even get to park all together when we get there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

don't worry about getting up xj as ragnar and ivan are camping in the same field so its SNORING IN STEREO no one gets any sleep                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

So who's up for meeting at M23 Pease Pottage Services at 9.30 tomorrow morning? I'll be there ready to set off at 10am and ride the country route into Brighton, hopefully miss the herds of traffic. Let me know who will be meeting us. See you then.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 494 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption