Jacks Cafe Bike Night Friday 2ndAugust

7 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2013 22:36:51 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jacks Cafe A5 WATLING ST TOWCESTER NN12 8ET Here we go with August's Bike night this Friday 2nd August. This month's entertainment is "Craig"! The human jukebox from 7pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Its a good old fashioned transport cafe this,not many left unfortunately.Never been to one of their bike nights but whenever I do drop in there is always a few bikes around.                                                                                                                                                                              
DERBYJOHN's Profile
DERBYJOHN

In: DERBY

REF JACK HILLS CAFE ...WHEN I COME FROM JUNC 15A ON M1 AND I HIT THE A5 ISLAND ...DO I TURN LEFT OR RIGHT????JOHN                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Not to sure DJ I'm coming from the opposite direction but hope to see you there, there's a couple of us traveling up from Oxford                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

From memory at the A5 roundabout left takes you into Towcester,right turn to Hinckley takes you to Jacks,its not far from the roundabout.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well if Craig is gonna be there, Better make the effort!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Great evening great peeps and bikes you could die for.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 980 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption