2nd annual Scots Borders camping wknd.

106 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2013 20:53:12 by BigRay | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yes folks it's time again for the annual pilgrimage to TIBBIE SHIELS on the banks of St. Mary's loch and the Loch of the Lowes . A lovely 'hotel based' site with good food and booze . Campfires are allowed (logs sold on site). Live music every saturday . If you're interested , add your name below. For dates fri 23rd August -mon 26th August . I'll add to the calendar later . Dustin666
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

I should point out that the 'Steve Hislop' memorial run is on the Saturday and Tibbie's is a useful site for those traveling from further afield . Camping and b&b is available at Tibbie Shiels .

Dustin666                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Sounds like a good plan to me.
Count me in.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi guys if i`m not double booked anywhere ill do my best to come then ,cheers .(been to steve`s grave ) marty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

EmbarrassedI should point out that THE STEVE HISLOP MEMORIAL RUN is on SUNDAY 25TH AUGUST  departs from Denholm Green 10:30                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

(make ya mind up Dusty lol)   it's on the calendar, thanks Dusty    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4279                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Thanks Sandi xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You're welcome Dusty Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

can i come pleaseLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

can i come pleaseLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@ wanted . Whey aye hinny. More the merrier Sandra x                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Good chance I shall be going on                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

ditto me :)

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'm coming but won't be camping cos SWMBO is coming along. Instead we've booked into the pub at great expense.                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@Steve h ,                Well I don't know. Any excuse for a comfy bed.I trust SWMBO is a human being and not an inflatable lol.   I spoke to Al and he's expecting 1/2 to a dozen tents.   FOOD FOOD FOOD   Any meals at Tibbie's need to be prior ordered and booked, check with staff.   Tally ho Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@Steve h ,                Well I don't know. Any excuse for a comfy bed.I trust SWMBO is a human being and not an inflatable lol.   I spoke to Al and he's expecting 1/2 to a dozen tents.   FOOD FOOD FOOD   Any meals at Tibbie's need to be prior ordered and booked, check with staff.   Tally ho Dusty x   P.S. Reminder to all, if you're thinking of joining us , please add your mugshot to the events page , ta                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

1/2 a tent???
Ah that will be the remainder of Paul's for the prequel LOL

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

@ BigRay - better be more than a "Good chance" as I'm counting on you for pilly rides over the weekend!

Since I'll be coming in by car I'll bring a gazebo in addition to my tent so there'll be a communal hang-out space any time of day - and I'll bring as many chairs as there are faces attending (Steve, I know +1).
I could also bring a load of sausages and burgers if you'd like a BBQ? I didn't know we had to pre-order food at the pub itself so good to get a heads-up on that. Any other food suggestions or requests just post or PM but if you just want to do your own thing that's fine - I wasn't planning on running a weekend cafe!
See you there. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@ steve h .                 I think I know what happened to Paul's tent[falcon46]. We were going past Pervy Saville's cottage in Glencoe and the ghost of the old paedo , spurred on by Paul's 'boyish' good looks, made a grab for his @rse. Missed, and got his tent by mistake pmsl. Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption