Good Luck Graham

32 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2007 05:17:35 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Graham I hope the interview goes well, and you get the job, good luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Second that Graham Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey there - good luck!!! (fingers crossed etc) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Yup, good luck dude.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

wahey! got two myself tomorrow Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Good luck both Graham and Oggy, fingers crossed for you both Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

All the best both for your interviews                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Good luck oggy and gra Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wooo good luck folks.   U shudnt have said anything though - cos now the pressure is on Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Good luck oggy & graham, fingers crossed for you both Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

WackoConfusedShocked Bloody hell!! Another two on Friday as well now! The effort of mass C.V mailing is paying off Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

And you thought that only worked on BM Oggy!! Wink Good luck guys Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

Good luck oggy and graham, let us know how you get on lads. x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

best of luck to oggy an gray knock em dead lads !!!!!!!     Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes and a really nice thank you to kwak for starting the thread Interveiw went great , the only problem was that 25 others put in for the same job. Really greatfull  you are all so very nice people                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My pleasure Graham.    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so don't blame me if my typing gets worse lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad all went well Graham,will join Kwak in the crossing thing.

Good luck to you Oggy,just don't mention bbbeeeeeeeeeerrrLOL

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

lol Cassie,the first place I'm going to most of the workforce are mates of mine so I dont think I need to say a word about beer,they already know LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Glad your getting somewhere oggy .I sent my cv allover the place and in august alone applied for 17 jobs and recived one reply and that was saying i was too old. I just live in hopes now !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks kwak & cassie for the crossing thing ,I think your great !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption