Bassetts pole Tues 6:00- 10:00 ish

66 Posts | Latest reply on 17/09/2013 19:48:36 by trucker09 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Best warn the locals then lol. Be good to see you again hun                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok how did bassetts pole go then and who went

Clown

JP's Profile
JP

I was there anoying folk as normal                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

work      Cry    I need a life and a lottery win
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

me me i was there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

I was there . and met kaycat for the first time. it was busy.

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

I don't believe it kc missed ya Doh!
What an experience for you Sladey ain't she brill, do you know the colour of her eyes though, lol.
Jp what happened to refreshing this thread Monday night to tell the newbies tut I have to do everything and vfr ditto .....mumblemumblemumble...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aww, BC you also missed me! lol  Not been for ages.

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

structeng i missed everyone cus i wasn't there either 3 weeks befor i can again depths of winter by then lo

lSick                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

so come then, upset me who shall be there while i am working again, pft.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Would I upset you ?? Errrr go  on then Ill call in                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Working again............. away next week...........working the week after and the week after that Does that hit winter then ???????????

Always someone worse off than you BC                                                                                                                                                                              
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

I was there. damm its gettin dark early now                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

Bassetts Pole (tues regular biker meeting place) 
London Road
Sutton Codfield
B75 5SA                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

" Working again............. away next week...........working the week after and the week after that Does that hit winter then ???????????

Always someone worse off than you BC" vj

i am not complaining just keep the thread alive lol

life has many ups and downs and i try to roll with them glad it was a good meet this week (i heard)

xx

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

ok dokie who going this week then come on down

Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I may call.over just to anoy folk                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Change that dont look like Im going to make it now sorry                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

Dont know if bassetts can take the lost revenues lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

Tonight the return night for me so come on down lol x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7354 seconds. There are 945 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption