My Picture

45 Posts | Latest reply on 29/07/2013 19:59:26 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Queenie... do you do body double work for cash/cake??!!  I wanna look like you in a pair of leather pants!  WOW!  you go gurl!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok. Still say. EVERYONE should be made to have a photo on here. Too many don't and some pics are too distant facially. If you are looking for a romantic/sexual/physical partner as opposed to soley a riding partner then it is important and needs to be addressed. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not going to comment on the pants, for fear of getting into trouble 8)                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

oh dear ,ive been told my face looks like my arse so now im wondering wether to change my picture,quennie you look fine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

. .  well, Stutts,  you could always put a picture of your ar$e on here, so we can make a comparison!!!

Shocked

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Please don't !!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLBig smileStop making me laugh! I have a sore headOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

A good night last night was it QUEENIE ?WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Home aloneCryI drink to firgetLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here, although I never, ever, forget to drink . .Beer  Cheers Queenie . . .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bejaysus! A girl after me own heart... Slainte BadtotheBoneBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pogue Mahone . . I believe that is a formal Irish Greeting, which one should say to the Queen . . .Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Queenie just one question did you use normal lends for the camera or a wide lends nice BUT anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Blimey Mr Ray............Confused   is it just me or could you have asked that question another way ????   It's like a soft focus potrait shot..........  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shocked EmbarrassedWhocha tryin to say??LOL If you're talking about me Ar$@ pic it would need to be a wide-angle lensLOL Some pics are taken on a mobile. The profile pic was taken on my iMac on which you can re-frame or edit before using. Hence the soft focus on the edges only I hasten to addLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

heeheehee ya bunch of nuttas LOL Cool love it

and welcome Queenie and Bttb Big smile Handshake

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Suzi . . .Smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@stutts ... Well from what i can see from your profile pic .. if your ass looks like your face n vice versa, then both aint that bad!!

@stuie.... Not commenting on the pants eh ? Thats a first! You aint in trouble ...i gotta be sure you are well enough before inflicting punishment lol.

As for profile pics, i think everyone regardless of what they are on site for, dating or riding buddies, should have a recent photo of theselves, somewhere within their profile. Not necessarily as the main pic. sometimes you can tell an awful lot about a person from the pic they choose to use.

Wow, that was a major sway in my thoughts, as wen i joined i didnt have a pic of myself from the last 22 years. My pic was put up under duress and i got so much stick from you guys that i relented and did a quick snap on my phone, it aint great but it serves a purpose. C'mon guys, put a recent photo ov yourselves up there, if i can, anyone can!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks xSuzixBig smileHandshake   @stutts...Agree with GotbikeNeedPilot as from what I can gather she has incredibly good tasteWinkLOL   ...Maybe stuie wasn't going to be very complimentary about the pants. Either way GBNP you ought to take him in hand.   I wonder what my pic/s say about me? Dread to think. Or maybe not.   Don't much care what anyone else reads into them as they can read me profile if so inclined... though the hedgehog is close..prickly on the outside with a soft underbelly (inside) aaahhh...    It's a nice pic GBNP...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was going to pay a compliment but didnt for fear of the wrath that could be issued by GBNP ;-)

(now runs and hides under the nearest stone till the dust settles 8-P )

Im in agreement GBNP its a good piccy (desperatly trying to dig out of hole lol )

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4851 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption