Squires Sunday 21st July?

14 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2013 13:13:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy going to Squires tomorrow for a brew and a natter?

I've been indoors all day today, I'll be jiggered if I'm staying in tomorrow too!  LOL

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

we are having a ride over kaz so will see you there Big smile we will probs be there from bout 12.30 ish chick Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one Debz, see you there Thumbs Up x

I think Lisaj is going and Clinton and a couple of his mates

Anyone else going?  Smile

Just heard from Sumo (Alex) he's been up North and is calling into Squires this afternoon on his way back dahn sahf!  

Karey's Profile
Karey

Had a great afternoon with Debz, Russ, Clinton, Kate, PJ, Sumo and all the others!!

Putting the world to rights and having a good laughLOL

See you all next weekend!  Can't wait, giddy kipper, giddy kipper, giddy kipper LOL
xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

yep had a fantastic afternoon with real good buddies and i was so well behaved lol(private joke) and i cant wait for paaaaarty too its sooooo exciting PartyBeer xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Still not got me bike back yet after problems on France trip so was down in Preston drowning my sorrows LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Shame we missed ya all Cry, but you were in our thoughts whilst riding The Snake Pass et al! 
@zzrbabe42 .... you well behaved (????!!! - WTF????!!!) that I wish I'd seen!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Must have been ill                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Play nicely stuie!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lamp
Aaah, I was PM'd about a 'Squires' meet.  As my local is called The Squires Knot, I was somewhat puzzled that I never sort of cottoned on that me pub had bike meets.  

doh!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Typical Manc!!Wacko.....And that's from an ex MancLOLWink...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How can you be an Ex Manc?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Cos they chucked him out!WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

. .  and shut the gates too!Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5391 seconds. There are 708 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption