What DO you wear under your leathers in this heat ?!!

62 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2013 16:11:57 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wearing leathers in this heat has its issues and I am hearing a disturbing range of items that people are wearing/putting under them in order to keep cool/dry/non smelly !! Talcum powder being one of them !
Does anyone out there wanna share their experiences of things they have tried ?

My itsy weeny yellow polka dot bikini has worked pretty well upto now ...Wink

Jood x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Leggings from Decathlon, light, thin, and stop big gear sticking.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Or my pink polka dot bikini but that is at weekends only.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

rce - the mind is boggling !!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Kimb's Profile
Kimb

In: Leicestershire

My experience from last week end, keep it cotton and keep it small! it worked for me. Kim                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@gbc2010 bike not big, bit of a freudian slip Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

sorry cant comment cos i dont wear leathers very often but i always wear my base layers under my jeans or textile trousers.if its a rare day when my leathers go on just my undies lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Last time you had your leathers on they had to cancel the tall ships race. Runs away laughing lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My leather trousers have got comfy silky linings so just nick nicks for me. But been wearing kevlar jeans the last week & what a relief they are.

As always signature brightly coloured floaty cotton or chiffon top preferably with sequins under jacket Big smile

Washed my jacket last week & it was still damp when I went out again. That was pretty damn effective so might try spraying the lining with water & making it damp again next time I go out                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

In heat this extreme I actually give up wearing leathers, not good I know but the way I figure it I'm more likely to have an 'off' in the first place if I'm suffering from overheating and not riding at 100%                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

OK, I don't go this extreme, but it might work...

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Blimey Centurion! Won't all the sunblock you need make your seat all slippery! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

arrrggghhh, my eyes, my eyes! lol

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey jp that not nice pmsl LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Beware the danger of leathers in hot weather:

http://www.comedycentral.co.uk/shows/friends-season-05/episodes/friends-season-5-episode-11/video/friends-511-ross-vs-the-leather-pants-718974/?playlist=friends-best-ross-moments

:)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's too hot for clothing never mind leather ones. I'm having a melt-down here Cry <<< melting not crying lol                                                                                                                                                                                   
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

I have a Under Armour top I use for Bikeing and a few othere sports, They can keep you cooler in the summer. Simular design as the millatary use in hot counterys under there boady armour to keep troops cool and to stop overheating.
There are a few diffrent makes and I belive Sports Direct and a few othere sport shops sell simular tops, You might have seen football players running around with what looked like long sleve tops under there team tops, the same thing lol, keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kevlar jeans and motocross armour for the summer. Leathers and and base layers for the winter

bikerpaul2's Profile
bikerpaul2

In: buckley
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ya defo kevlar jeans                                                                                                                                                                             
crow63's Profile
crow63

In: huddersfield

lmao. the best topic i've seen yet.
seriously tho, i wear kevlar jeans this weather too.
just brought a pair of black spidi furious ones. they look half decent tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption