Jools Holland's 'Later with Jools' Guitar Heroes on BBC3

7 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2013 07:14:02 by Cally. | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

On  'Later with Jools Holland' on BBC3 at 12:55am (Saturday morning) (00:55) 'Guitar Heroes'   Who is /was your favourite guitarist / musician?                                                                                                                                                                               
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

My fav guitarist of all times has to be Joe Satriani... my personal hero                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

My favourite musical instruments are drums and double bass, so any musicians who *play those well gets my vote.   * as opposed to just bashing them tunelessly    http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/entertainment/top_t..._time.html                                                                                                                                                                             
barneyg42's Profile
barneyg42

In: Addlestone
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Gary Moore!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

I agree with Lynn, love Joe Satriani but for me Steve Vai is just amazing, and played with Frank Zappa so he's my fav guitarist Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Cally if you're a Zappa fan check Zappa plays Zappa, Franks son Dweezil, playing the Roxy and elsewhere album this tour, Manchester november 20th, I'll probably go to the Leeds gig on the 13th, seen them a couple of times, Steve Vai turns up with them from time to time....
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

ooh! Gotta check that out Thumbs Up
Thanx for the heads up Sprint                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1242 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption