Seven complicated facts about Women:

20 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2013 08:49:00 by MissyREP | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

1. They believe in saving.2. Still they go out ad buy expensive clothes.3. Always buy expensive clothes but never have anything to wear.4. Never have anything to wear, but always dress beautifully.5. Always dress beautifully, but never satisfied.6. Never satisfied, but still expect men to compliment them.7. Expect men to make compliments, but don't believe them if complemented.                                                                                                                                                                              
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hehehehe absolutely true                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ooo Ragner, theres got to be 7 facts about guys, thinking cap on , hahahha..                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

I can't think of one yet pmsl ;-P                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1,000 or 1,000000 lolol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

And you look good in your thinking cap Jen. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahahah Rags, watch this space, pmsl..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Facts about guys...   1  They prefer blondes 2  They prefer blondes with long legs 3  They prefer blondes with long legs n big tits 4  In sexy underwear 5  Frilly 6  Black 7  And go like a trainThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl XK... love it ..LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Men like phones with lots of buttons. it makes them feel important.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

just learnt to cope with bloody zips,now back to buttons...make your minds up....!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

1.  men have to press things such as buttons, even if they don't know what they do and especially if there is a sign saying don't.   2. men have an aversion to asking for help (directions, diy, how to dress)   3. men like to spout on about "technical points" even if they know nothing about the actual object/item/piece of equipment.   4. men wear brown shoes with black trousers   5. Men think it perfectly acceptable to bealch (loudly) at any given time and then think they are paying a compliment   6. Men think it perfectly acceptable to fart (loudly) at any given time and giggle afterwards and say "it was the dog".   7. Men don't understand that women are just not that complicated....we just have  higher standards (see 5 and 6 above).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1/  women like to press things, esp wiv irons, ...superiority complex. 2/  woman like to ask for help...sort of pick-up line. 3/  woman like to go on...n on...n on... 4/  woman like to wear very little  (attention seeking) 5/  woman like to flutter their eyelids. 6/  woman like to giggle a lot...period. 7/  woman are complicated, some just have lower standards... lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. “Get out” and “I never want to see you again” might sound like a challenge. If you really want to get rid of a man, say “I love you, I want to marry you, I want to have your children.” Sometimes they leave skid marks.

Pmsl
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

7b/ woman can be dead devious!                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Only if you give them something to be devious about!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML @ Flumpy's post LOL (I love your new pic Flumpy Thumbs Up)    Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. “Get out” and “I never want to see you again” might sound like a challenge. If you really want to get rid of a man, say “I love you, I want to marry you, I want to have your children.” Sometimes they leave skid marks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Flumpy, im pmsl at the above......LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Cheers Sandi (hugs) ... You gotta have a laugh and banter back pmsl hey ladies??

When a woman tries on clothing from her closet that feels tight, she will assume she has gained weight. When man tries something from his closet that feels tight, he will assume the clothing has shrunk.
MissyREP's Profile
MissyREP

In: West Molesey

Calories are those little buggers that hide in my wardrobe and take in all my clothes while I'm sleeping.   I've got hundreds of the little bastards in mine!! :-O                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 2316 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption