shopping list

20 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2007 18:37:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Remember this game guys I went to the shop and bought a tin of beans     Ok lets see how many remember how to have fun and play silly games like this                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

i went to the shop and bought a tin of beans and a cucumber.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Lol KOJ I've not knitted a BLONDE wig for a long time.   If we forget we can just scroll back LOL    I went to the shop and bought a tin of beans, a cucumber and a loaf of bread                                                                                                                                                                                   
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I went to the shop & bought a tin of beans,a cucumber,a loaf of bread & a case of Newcastle Brown ale.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i went to the shop and brought a tin of beans,a cucumber, a loaf of bread a case of newky brown and a pack of aa's....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

What are aa's?  i went to the shop and brought a tin of beans,a cucumber, a loaf of bread a case of newky brown and a pack of aa's.... and  a ball of wool lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i went to Harvey Nix and bought tin of beans, cucumber, loaf of bread, case of newcastle brown, aa's, ball of wool and pair of pure sexiness high heeled Jimmy Choo shoes..............                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

i went to the shop and bought tin of beans, cucumber, loaf of bread, case of newcastle brown, aa's, ball of wool and pair of pure sexiness high heeled Jimmy Choo shoes.............. and a bacon butty                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I went to the shop & bought a tin of beans,cucumber,loaf of bread,case of Newcastle brown,aa's,ball of wool a pir of high heeled Jimmy Choo's for gsxrdior,abacon butty & a packet of 3,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i still went to Harvey nix and bought tin o beans, cucumber,loaf of bread, case newcastle brown, aa's, ball of wool, pair of pure sex Jimmy choo high heeled mmmmmmmmm gorgeous shoes, a bacon butty, packet of 3 (only 3? boring) and a MV Augusta.............
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

[he washes em!]]beans,cucumber,bread,newky braan,aa's,wool,psex jimmy choos,bacon butty,pk o 3![no use for them anymore!]an a copy of playboy[maybe keep em after all!]                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

bugger forgot the mv thingy s...!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I went to the shops and didn't see anything I liked so came back home again!!!!!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

i scoured the shops for ages hoping to see gsxrdior in her jimmy choo's!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!

There's only one "U" in Agusta.

That's one of my pet hates.

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

So I see LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

i went to the shops bought a load of stella, forgot the cucumber but made do.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

repeat after me everyone "one must never mak a typin error, one must never mke a typing eror" Or violence and death will occur                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

its not Agusta......its Septembre!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

brilliant actionman!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1348 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption