Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 28/07/13

19 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2013 23:50:31 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Is there anyone interested in joining us to watch Vintage bike racing at Lydden Hill circuit on the A2 in Kent on Sunday 28th July.   We are meeting up before going to Lydden for Breakfast at the Airport Café on the A20.   The details are up on the events calendar, the admission price into Lydden is £12.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks to ColinB for submitting this event to the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4267                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Much obliged to you Sandi for putting this event onto the calendar for us Thumbs Up.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Not me, it was Colin, but you're welcome Dave Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ye ye ye ye, beat me too it was in my head to list it, but we cant go.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I went last year and it was a great day. Just walking round the paddock is like a trip through recent biking history and great racing as well. Looking forward to it!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump this back to page one                                                                                                                                                                             
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex

Hi Dave and Colin,   Hoping to come to this event as well, courtesy of Dave, of course!   I've booked my CBT for Tuesday, 23rd July!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I will be coming along to this. Hopefully the weather will stay good.

Good luck Siobhan for the 23rd!! :) x                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

good luck for the cbt.

colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Good luck on cbt                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Good luck with the CBT, GO GIRL Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

I might of been up for this but it's the Calne Bike weekend, have a good time everyone and good luck 1066 on the CBT I'm sure it's in the bag.                                                                                                                                                                             
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex

Thanks folks for all your well wishing for my cbt!!   I really appreciate it!   1066 x                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Best wishes for the CBT Siobhan, just ignore anything you've seen me, Dave, XJ and Andy S do, then you will be fine!

CB                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Another successful and thoroughly enjoyable day out, watching the likes of Manx Nortons, Goldstars, AJS 7Rs, BSA/Triumph triples and a host of pre war Rudges, Vincents, way to many to mention giving it there all round Lydden Hill circuit.   Sidecars were very much in evidence too, especially a BSA A65 Lightning engined outfit that seemed to dominate.      Just to keep interest up there was lambretta/vespa and twist and go scooters racing as well.  Oh yeah and BSA Bantams.   All in all a good day out.   At the risk of incurring the wrath of Sandi, I forgot me bleedin camera Stern Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

At the risk of incurring the wrath of Sandi, I forgot me bleedin camera Stern Smile.   PML LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

yee wat u like, lucky I took mine huh!   I promoting BM this weekend, anyone coming                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

yee wat u like, lucky I took mine huh!   I promoting BM this weekend, anyone coming                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption