What is the title?

8 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2013 20:16:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm confused again lol   Which is the title of this event    Rock n Blues Fest?   Rock n Blues Custom Show ?   or   Rock n Blues Weekender?   All take place at the same venue on the same day Wacko Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

How about this Sandi

Rock n Blues Weekender Custom Show Fest

Does that help???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Trust you Andy to make it as clear as mud, still I wouldn't expect anything else from you Evil Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

You know me Dave, always like to help where i can Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it depends which one your talking about sandi?? you have the rock and blues custom show which is run by the outlaws mc and then you have the rock and bike fest run by an ex outlaw so both the titles are correct it just depends which one.the one on our calender is the rock and bike fest NOT run by the outlaws
Thumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

or this one rock and blues old school weekender ??
sandi think it take your pic                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

as i said above the only different one is the yorkshire rock and bike fest run by the slaves !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

there a lot of rockin an bikin goin on Thumbs Up sounds good to me Big smile

and its now only twwwwwooooo days to go till rock and bike fest .....

3 nights of parrrrttayyying BeerParty

and they aint all on same weekend Sandi chick x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption