north east ride this weekend

24 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2013 23:12:03 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

anyone fancy a ride out this weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yeah, wotcha got in mind?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I cud be interested                                                                                                                                                                             
bingwing's Profile
bingwing

In: Spalding

I could do with with a trip up there to see my mates from Darlo?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

me and russ about tomorrow where you going????                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Three texts in the space of two hours.. thank you for that loves.. fair warms me cockles... 

Why this weekend though.. sob sob... I have to pick up a car Saturday Am.. I have my first Advanced Class Saturday Pm..

If we can do something with an early start.. Learner friendly on Sunday.. as David would have to pilly Minx.. then hell yeah loves!

If I can't make this one.. I would like to get together on the day she is bridesmaid for her dad though!! Sometimes this month I think.. that's a Saturday... I shall refrain from inflammatory remarks on Steve's thread... 

Will keep an eye open and see what comes about.. 

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I've been told by SWMBO that I want to head north (I live under the iron thumb of female oppression in a state of abject terror).

So the plan is:
Cafe at Chollerford at 12:00 to meet up.Along the military road (Hardian's Wall) to Brampton and to Lanercost Priory, good cafe there for a feed.Down the A689 to Alston.Either Weardale (A686) or Teesdale (A689).Home for tea and beers. (That's your home not mine, cos my beers are mine, Mine, MINE)

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Sounds good but are we talking Saturday or Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

saturday of course... still got to plan sunday :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Busy Saturday, but free on Sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We cud camp over sat nite in Weardale (pub in Ireshopeburn), and the sunday peeps cud join us there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

sorry xk. won't be camping... it' s the iron thumb bit lol.

next camping bit for me is the loch ness thing :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

U cud always treat the dragon to a room int pubLamp                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

do you realise if SWMBO and your missus ever get together you and me is f****d :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

do you realise if SWMBO and your missus ever get together you and me is f****d :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Awww pity you are doing Brampton Saturday. I can get to Brampton but cant come Saturday Cry

But.....can play out Sunday if you fancy heading somewhere in the middle on Sunday & can come across from Kendal & meet you somewhere and show you my lovely, beautiful, darling new baby Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Steve, is the thought of your good lady & missus xk getting together giving you the shakes?

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

glorious day so off we go.
if you see a black tiger and white diversion it's so say hello :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I At the  priory for lunch, on my own! . wtf is U all?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now at Alston for an ice team. At least one of us is following the route...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption