oggy

47 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2007 14:01:07 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

From what I'm planning Cassie,it'll take you to the stars Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ah ur back - it worked, wonders u look 10 years younger                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahh,but will i touch the moon?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Who's moon is it you want to touch Cassie ?LOL Thanks gsxrdior.you shold see me in the flesh,I only look 21 Ermm well,I did 16 years ago anyway.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah but it was dark ..................                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jupiters would be goodThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Moon....Jupiter??? There's a comment about Uranus lurking there, but I ain't gonna say it *holds hand over mouth to stifle immature mumblings* lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up Think it'll get you there Cassie. Should've turned the light on gsxrdior Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Need to be more definate than that Oggy, Theres nothing worse then almost making itPinchLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Cassie,you have enough of it you'll go to heaven.you'll touch many  moons on your way too LOL Cant promise you'll remember much about it if past homebrews are anything to go by Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now that sounds worth making the effort forThumbs Up   Wheres ElyLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

theres two of them Cassie.ones in Wales where the sheep are learning to run faster & the other's in England where we mate with our own kind LOL       apologies now to anyone from Wales.I am kidding.Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So i won't need my wellies thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

well? It is in the Fens but we do have paved roads here.So no,no need for wellies.You might need a lot of painkillers though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Why? you opened up your S and M room in the basement again Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Building that wasnt the best idea you've ever had Claire.I know you said they could be fun but I'm not so sure now.Next time you're down can you take you whips,chains & gimp home please LOLClown                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

If the gimp is single introduce him to Biker Match LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'm not even sure its a he Kwak & if its still alive.I'm not feeding it,thats Claire's job,her gimp lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Shocked Embarrassed  He should`ve long gone Oggy... he`s living in Eindhoven in Holland now                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey what's this about tankards of Stella - I wont fit into a tankard (unless it's a bl**dy big one!!!) Big smile   HFG (AKA Stella!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8262 seconds. There are 1203 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption