oggy

47 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2007 14:01:07 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oggy is off line for a while due to computer trouble , he hopes to be back on line soon as im dropping him another tower unit off tomorrow ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Dulali's Profile
Dulali

In: Harwich

Do you have to drop if off as early as tomorrow????  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

ohhhh !!!! ok anyone else wanting bit more peace a quitet on here for a while , if so its pint of beer pure day and oggys giveing 48 beers for the unit if i can get more beer off the rest of you i'll hold off a few week for every beer after 48                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

need beer up front                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Stella tanker on its way to you... should be there around 8ish Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey you leave that man alone.....his wuvvly....i'll buy a pc for him so he can come back ASAP........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooh - i really said that out loud didn't i......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

are yu sure its jus a tower unit yure givin im?                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

can the tanker of stella be redirected to squash lou? LOL only joking.... x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no pc?? isnt this about the time of year he goes and gets the botox redone?                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

your all nasty but i love it LOL now i can play nicely and share a tanker of stella . but since the tanker wasnt here this morning i delivered as i promised .
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

i droped the tower unit off at oggys but he's struggling to get online still but , good thing is while he's struggleing to get online with it we all get peace a quiet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm back                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

nice to know you all missed me.thank you lou I accept your offer of a new pc lol.gsxrdior,are you you spelt that correctly??? FBK did it work mate? Have we got the beer?? lamo                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

forgot to say big cheers to FBK for helping me out there & anyone else for their advice to getting back  online.Homebrew beer will be available in November Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

hey mate im just great i can walk the walk , as my mate kev would say dont p--s up the big trees with the big dogs unless you can follow through here to all you carzy bikers like me .......Thumbs Up. im a beer drinking bike rideing  heavey metal listening crazy mother f--ker                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL & I know you're halfcut at the moment Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

welcome bak mate      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up cheers Storm.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will that homebrew run a honda?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1128 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption