Who's Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? Re-write lol

14 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2007 20:49:29 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Tune: Who's Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? (Shania Twain)   Who's boots has your head been under? Who's car did you steal I wonder? Doing time will make you ponder, baby Who's boots has your head been under?   Don't look so lonely, don't act so blue You know you had it coming...you know it's true I know about the meter, your little fixing game I've seen you around the town, spending all your gain   Work in progress, unless anyone else can re-write the other verses? lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Are you feeling ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt: Are you feeling ok?   I'm not feeling anyone Shocked   is 'ok' a new member, has he made a complaint? Shame on him LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yes, 'ok' and 'well' are new members, both have complained that you've been feeling them.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh boy! I can't wait for 'mutual' to register  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol... will leave it to you Kwak                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

??????????????????????????????????????????? Wacko (am I missing something here...???.....probably knowing me! lol)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nope Holmfirthgirl you're not missing something, it's just me re-writing a song. Well it was begging for it lol   I could only manage the first 2 verses tho, I dried up after that                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

And whose lips have you been kissin And whose ear did you stick your tongue in Those ears sure need syringing more wax than a hive with bees in   I heard that you've been sneakin' Around with some old tartyou`re not the man I fell for you`ve a swinging brick for a heart And I've seen you walkin'With long legs lydiaDid nobody tell you That she`s got chlamydia                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Excellent words Claire Clap   Have you listened to the tune and read your lyrics at same time?  it reminded me of karaoke nite  LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

OMG someone mentioned Karaoke Nights, pass me a gun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

BANG!!                                      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1891 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption