Bike Hire

2 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2013 06:59:58 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

in desperation i write this and dont really expect an answer never mind a yes. Havent had much luck as most of you know this year so far, losing my knee, now just losing my dad. To the point, im holding my snowdonia bike camp next week, but, as the stuff has gone, i havent had time or inclination to get my triumph on road so, humbly just seeing if anyone has an old unused bike sitting at home that needs a bit of exercise for duration of my camp that i could beg, steal, borrow or hire??
I know im cheeky but desperate people do desperate things.

If anyone has one please pm me, thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey hunny how you doin? well if it was in three weeks you could have borrowed either rosie strumpet or the vtr that im getting but i dont get the vtr for about three/four weeks wish could help Unhappy  ((((((big hugs))))))) xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 721 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption