New business

16 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2013 21:13:21 by TigerTim | Go to original / last post
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all. Just a little advert for you all. I'm now a franchisee for All Year Biker covering the DL and TS postcode areas. Check out the website. It's a fantastic way of preserving your bike, stopping corrosion and helping keep it's value                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

need some prices tt xx for my new bike 

TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

£60 to do it. Check out my fb page protect your bike for pics :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

£60 Shocked TT ...... what about a discount for those that chat to you in the chat room ???????                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

I'd love to be able to give discounts to friends but the price is set by the mother company. I can give one for bulk bookings, 4 bikes and over though :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

How much for 4 bikes then pal ? Im not to far from Kaycat and we could look for another two between us Im sure ?                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

If it wern't too expensive for 4, I might be up for it..........anything that doesn't ruin my nails is good                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

I've found having a sheddy car is a great way to preserve a bike through winter!                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

It will be £55 a bike for to do 4. Got to think of travelling costs                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

It's better to contact me on fb or phone, I don't check here every day                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Just been over to Tim's to get my Bonnie done, its really brought the (previously rather tired looking) black engine up a treat. The thorough soaking with ACF50 should give her some protection through the winter too. And I got a dam good face wash from his staffie rescue dog (aptly named Bonny too) thrown in for free Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Hahahaha, I have started treating my Bonny with AFC50 last year, seriously thinking of getting it done properly... if youre ever down this way Tim, call in for a cuppa and an earner...                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

I've just given myself 1 week subscription so I can reply, it was good to see you Kev, and yes Bonnie loved you. I've sent you a PM Lynn as I'm heading down south later this month                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Just arranged it with Tim on the 21st... if anybody else is near and want to join in, give us a shout                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Looks like we are going to have an Allyearbiker party at my house on the 21st lol, quite a few are coming already... kettle will be permenantly on...                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

Looking forward to it                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption