Silly Laws for Motorcyclists ....

4 Posts | Latest reply on 20/06/2013 17:39:49 by Tina_Hantz | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just had a brief for a jaunt I am going on this summer through France and onwards, for what I have to do/wear when on the bike - even if I am pillion !! What a load of tittle tattle !! Reflective this, on that and reflective that, on this ......... it belies belief !
Does anyone else know of any stupid laws regarding bikes elsewhere on the planet ? 

Wacko

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

yep...according to my close friend Tina Turner...speed limit in Nutbush is 25m.p.h....."motorcycles ain't allowed in it".....lolCool                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney

There's a lot of rubbish talked about what you need to take when riding in Europe especially France. Go onto the MAG or BMF websites for more accurate information.                                                                                                                                                                             
Tina_Hantz's Profile
Tina_Hantz

In: Gosport

Take plenty of dosh for the speeding fines in France!   I got two lots in one stretch of road!   Bobbies were fine though, and even had pictures taken with us around our bikes!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 853 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption