pilly

16 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2013 18:28:42 by ukdiceman | Go to original / last post
adrenalin's Profile
adrenalin

In: stourbridge
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi, i live in stourbridge , west midlands  and hoping to get a nice kind gent to take me for ride out , i know i;m asking alot. lol. but hey you dont get if you dont ask . LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dougie's Profile
dougie

In: mkt drayton
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

i,ll think about it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenalin's Profile
adrenalin

In: stourbridge

thanks but really want someone local so it can be a reguar thing, but if you are in the area let me know :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Don't worry we will sort you out any meets you would like to do                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Trust you dog pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
dougie's Profile
dougie

ggrrrrr blondieLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Stourbridge?
Ah, the deep south. Nurse says I'm not allowed to go that far without my medication.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

you never said  that tome dog x

dougie's Profile
dougie

tome for what kittycat xxxGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lol lol 

ukdiceman's Profile
ukdiceman

In: Walsall

Hi adrenalin, I'm not too far away in sunny Walsall, and have a spare seat!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

And a lovely bike too Ukdiceman :)                                                                                                                                                                             
ukdiceman's Profile
ukdiceman

Well thank you my dear.
But its a little sick at the moment, chain snapped on the way back from RAF Cosford sunday, so its in need of a little TLC!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

That's not gonna fill a pillion with much confidence fella LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dougie's Profile
dougie

the joys of chain drive bikes eh, hope ya got home ok vaughn,Star

ukdiceman's Profile
ukdiceman

Good point madscots lol

I did dougie thanks, with the help of a recovry truck!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7349 seconds. There are 1457 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption