Route 1066 Monthly summer Ride-Outs

45 Posts | Latest reply on 03/10/2013 23:44:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tempting.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

FOOOOOOOOOD!

Very tempting Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Why am I not surprised AndySimmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me neither Dave !!!!!

Mwahahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahahaha!  Mwahahahahahahaha!                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

You wouldn't be keeping your beedy eye on us southerners by any chance PB, making sure we don't get up to any mischief,  as if we would Wink.                                                                                                                                                                              
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Cheryl i would come keep you company if somebody was to bring me ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wotcha tryin' to say Dave.... oi dursn't look, cos that Simmo scares me , 'ee does!!!!

I don't want to seeI don't want to seeI don't want to see                                                                                                                                                                              
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Would be good if you could make it rustychick. I will probably go to this in the car (nothing to do with the weather!!!!!) cos it's just down the road from me and there's no rideout as far as know.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Fairweather bikers.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I think Cheryl has just cleaned it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Will try to make this not on call , is it right Suzuki 650s don't work in the dark ,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so very tempting !!   only come if can find somewhere to doss for the night... any offers ...I'm house trained !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just checked my diary to find that I have to cover a late shift that whole week, so I won't be able to make it to this event after all.     AngryJerked off nowAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

You lot are always ganging up on me!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yeah but it's done in the best possible taste Cheryl Wink.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

big boys made me do it Cheryl. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Aw xj do as your told lol
If i can get a Fri off work i could do it.
Dave that's no good :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Purplebetty scared of meee! I don't think so, more like the other way around. Always picking on me, bullying me Ouch upsetting me Cry These northern lasses are evil Evil Smile

Luv ya PB Tongue

Dave, we'll have non of that jerking stuff on here mate. Don't worry about not being able to make this one, if i can make it i'll have your BBQ too Pig Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I thought you would offer to eat my share of the BBQ Andy, I would be worried if you didn't, you Gannet. Can you try and leave the pattern on the plate this time please Wink.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Luffs ya too Simmo 
 - I'll even make some cake for ya when you do your northern  homage trip!
Mwahahahahahahaha!   Mwahahahahahahaha!  Mwahahahahahahaha!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption