Route 1066 Monthly summer Ride-Outs

45 Posts | Latest reply on 03/10/2013 23:44:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Come and join Summer Thursdays bike-nights and Ride-Outs from 5pm throughtout the summer:   Thursday 6th June 2013 Thursday 4th July 2013 Thursday 1st August 2013 Thursday 5th September 2013   Meet N' Eat at Route 1066 Cafe on A21, Johns Cross nr Robertsbridge, TN32 5JH. Great food being served  by the cafe owners, who are inviting  bikers to meet, greet, hang out and generally talk bikes! From 5 pm.   Then:     Optional Ride-In to Hastings Old Town seafront from 7pm to (The Stade TN34 3DW) where there will be a free Bike Festival for bikes,  & trikes (organised by Bike1066). There will also be stands, exhibits, live music and (more) great food.   Hastings Bikenites is a charity event open group (led by Martin of Bike1066). In support of SERV, RNLI and other charities.   Please make a charitable donation   Family friendly.   Also on Facebook                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

That sounds good 1066BC maybe a bit far for me on an evening, however there are a few members in that area who will be interested I am sure.   Good luck with getting it all together Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

This sounds good 1066, only problem for me is i don't finish work until 6pm Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks 1066     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4232                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

That's a poor excuse Andy most unlike you Shocked Tongue.                                                                                                                                                                                 
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Blame it on my inconsiderate boss Dave, making me work until 6pm, the cheek of it Disapprove BUT! If he approves it i may have the first week in August off so may be able to make August the 1st Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I might go if there are others that I know there.                                                                                                                                                                             
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone

Will put this on my calendar for when i'm back in Kent July/August.                                                                                                                                                                             
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex

Glad there's some BM peeps interested. It's also a good opportunity to meet some of the organisers behind the May Day run.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The next 1066 run is on Thursday September 5th, I believe this time the finishing venue for the run, is The De La Warr Pavilion on Bexhill sea front instead of Hastings old town.   The start point and time are as listed above still.                                                                                                                                                                                   
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

If i can get away from work in time i'll join you on the next one. I'll most likely have to meet you at the 1066 cafe, probably just before you all set off for Bexhill, unless my boss is in a good mood and lets me off early, i'll have a go Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

You'll have to be a good boy that day Andy and do as your boss tells you then Tongue, I know it will go against the grain, but you'll have to try Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Bruise?   lol soz Bill, I couldn't resist     Dave FM posted the following...    The next 1066 run is on Thursday September 5th, I believe this time the finishing venue for the run, is The De La Warr Pavilion on Bexhill sea front instead of Hastings old town.                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

So ..... Who's going to this one on September 5th? I'v managed to persuade my boss to let me leave work early so i can get to this Thumbs Up God i must be good at my job Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

andy it could be that your not so good at your job and the boss just wants to get rid of you......     He He                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

who's going ?

Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Maybe the people who have put their names down on the event calender???!!! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Bloody women, always full of common sense. I may have a peek.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thursday October 3rd 5pm-10pm Bikenites Barbecue Route 1066 Cafe Barbecue Live Music Fully Licensed Charity Raffles Cab service available from Battle Station                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 436 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption