London Ride out to varios known landmarks

244 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2013 09:49:58 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

x Large thanks to Davidneale for a great day out and looking after us all so well, same to Malcolmroger who had the rear end and considering the panic a couple of times kept his head and returned the lost sheep well done, not easy in london.

Big ray thank for the trip down and sorting out the dinner and digs on sat, hope you got home ok with your Nail!!!!

Flumpy76 thanks for the great "spag bol " delicious and very welcome after our journey from up norf.

Lindaloki you made us so welcome into your home and so did your babies thanks for the b&b.

And big thanks to these peps who i spoke to at some point through out the run and it was brill to meet you and hope we keep intouch and see each other again
MandieCBR ...  Liciana ... Crato..... Jimmy1976....  Wyleecoyote... ...Andysimmo

and who is this?    JohnBee56 not sure if i met him!!!!!!

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

David you are a STAR, Brilliant day, Brilliant company,Thanks for all your hard work,XX

good too see old Friends and make new ones, XX

Thanks to Ray for the ride and the music and of course the Pork Pie x X                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

In: London

Thanks again everyone.

For the Summer Bank Holiday, what would you think to go south, somewhere seaside before it starts pouring down on us? :)                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Many thanks to David Neale for organising this event and making it a great day out. I had a great day, enjoyed catching up with old friends and meeting some new.

I'll have a good think about a south coast ride as thats my neck of the woods, keep an eye on the forums and i'll post something soon. Look forward to meeting you all again Thumbs Up

My pictures will be posted soon so keep an eye out for those.                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Photos posted x x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am really pleased you all enjoyed today Big smile

South coast sounds good Andy Thumbs Up

Linda Bic chick
and who is this?    JohnBee56 not sure if i met him!!!!!!

You didn't meet him Ermm neither did anyone else Big smile
He was on the event, but said he would come if it wasn't raining and would be there 10-45.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Pictures posted guys Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

Fab day shame it's come to an end :-( .. When's the next ride out ;-) ..

Just waiting to hear from BigRay to get home eta just after 12 midnight .. .. ..                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

great pics peps don't  forget to tag yourselves so the pic appears on your profile!

Jimmy1976's Profile
Jimmy1976

In: Stansted

Thanks David was good fun
nice to meet everyone                                                                                                                                                                              
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thanks again David, you did a great job putting the ride together..

Really enjoyed riding with you all today.. Hope we can do it again in the near future.

The South Coast Run sounds very inviting..                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi David this weekend was bloody good in London I was just like a big kids going in and out of the traffic on my little bike I enjoyed all the company and thanks to Emma for our meal and thanks to Linda for putting me Lin up and a really big thank you to David for organising it hope to see you all again soon

Big ray
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Ray, it was good meeting you again and I am sure there will be other ride outs we can do Thumbs Up

I have seen the pictures and they are now really good memories Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
crato's Profile
crato

Is there any plans for Bank Holiday, yet? 
AndySimmo? Anyone? :/                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Hi CratoI was waiting for Andy to come back with an idea. If not maybe we should just hit the south coast at Brighton and ride along following the coast as near as possible to, say Eastbourne or Hastings then back to London. Stopping on route at a few places. What do you think?
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Hi all, sorry about the delay.

I'v just watched the news and weather, they are forecasting lots of wet stuff for Friday night through Saturday and Sunday, no mention of Monday though. If your all free on Bank Holiday Monday i could sort something and let you know. Can i have name's of interested parties please, i think it's too late to post on events but i could start a forum re this.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Hi Andy, Count me in for Monday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rogerb's Profile
Rogerb

In: Eltham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Great Andy

Count me in..                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Great that's 3 of us so far. I have an idea for starters so take look at the events forum in about 10 mins. I'll head it South Coast Cruise.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Link to Andy's South Coast cruise event:-

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=12153

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 428 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption