London Ride out to varios known landmarks

244 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2013 09:49:58 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Everyone have a good ride out this weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aww that's lovely RB .. Hope you're keeping well? X                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

awaiting my companion to travel to the smoke pft!!! excited

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I've got to work,Unhappy
have a good ride out                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

That's a shame Chris maybe another time.Thumbs Up
It's the run to KISS in a couple of weeks Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

The following people so far have confirmed they will be coming on tomorrow.

Davidneale
Malcolmroger
JohnBee56
BigRay
Crato
Jimmy1976
Flumpy76 
Lindaloki 
Lindaloki's son
Bicchick
MandieCBR
Andysimmo
Wyleecoyote
Liciana

Thank you to those that let me know they could no longer attend.

Can anyone else who is still coming let me know by PM or on this forum or by phone / text. This is just so I know who we are waiting for tomorrow.

Awaiting confirmation from:-

whats ordinary
Katy-tart
WMF
Barneyg42

Many thanks

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Sarah and I wish U good weather and safe riding tmrw, we have children and no babysitter so are opting for the Kent Guzzi Club meeting only about 5miles away.... We would have been up for this too....next time. andy & sarah                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks for letting me know Andy.

I hope you and Sarah have a good day at the club meet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Good morning campers ... :-D ... See you all later ... YAY!                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

The following people so far have confirmed they will be coming today.

Davidneale
Malcolmroger
JohnBee56
BigRay
Crato
Jimmy1976
Flumpy76 
Lindaloki 
Lindaloki's son
Bicchick
MandieCBR
Andysimmo
Wyleecoyote
Liciana

Barneyg42 May come if not on it too late last night BeerParty Big smile

Thank you to those that let me know they could no longer attend.

Can anyone else who is still coming let me know by PM or on this forum or by phone / text. This is just so I know who we are waiting for tomorrow.

Awaiting confirmation from:-

whats ordinary
Katy-tart

Many thanks for joining the ride and I hope everyone enjoys their day.Thumbs Up

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Good morning Emma, you were up early. Mine's coffee and two toast Big smileSee you later this morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Wishing you all a Good ride everyone weather gonna be just right, wish I could of joined you all but had already made arrangements for Brackley, hopefully next time.
Ride safe and enjoy the best city in the world                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Morning David .. dog needed its run (and me too lol) .. Two toast coming up :-) lol                                                                                                                                                                              
crato's Profile
crato

Thanks everyone, (especially David for organisation) for a great day out. I had lots of fun, even I get to listen to music while riding (Thanks to Ray :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Totally Brilliant day lovely to meet up with every one .. Well done David for organising it all .. When's the next time ;-)?? .. Hope everyone made it home safe :-D xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I done my best to be with you all with the flying hi-viz's.
My own stunt team.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks to everyone who came, although I was a little nervous about keeping so many bikes together, we did alright in the end. All lost people were returned to the flock thanks to Malcolmroger for riding at the back.

It was brilliant seeing old friends and meeting lots of new ones.

If anyone wants to make any suggestions for another ride, please post your thoughts. Bank holiday weekend sounds good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Chris you timed that well with the ride past this morning Thumbs UpCool                                                                                                                                                                             
wyleecoyote's Profile
wyleecoyote

In: maidstone
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thank you for all your effort in the organization of todays rideout David, really appreciated the opportunity to tag along & meet so many great people & have a really great dayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

:-D ...... Photos uploaded guys tag yourselves ;-) xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 468 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption