Raven cafe tonight?

15 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2013 20:50:28 by Rider10 | Go to original / last post
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Anyone fancy meeting up at the raven - Lynne's cafe in Whitchurch tonight?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have no i dear were it is 

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Hiya flower, it's Whitchurch way. Was good to meet up with a few of you there. Lovely ride home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Durrrr...should have read the forums earlier. Ho hum, maybe some other week!
And to think i was in the Lock Gate at Beeston, just 20 mins up the road. Still, the Dracula Butty (black pudding and egg) was a treatThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Would have been good to see you wills, most probably going again next week, ill text you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

KC, just follow the main road south from Whitchurch and a couple of miles out of town there's a big roundabout with a garage, two caffs, a pub and more. It's the caff next to the garage.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Raven Cafe (01948 665 691) Prees Heath Whitchurch Shropshire SY13 2AF                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

thanks will xx 
sandi xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The food is actually better in the Midway Truckstop next doorthan in the Raven...but don't tell everyone..Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Shall we try to get together next Thursday over there?
Toots, thanks for the hint on the food.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Toots, Lyn, who runs the Raven, is a member of Biker Match   Maybe you'd be safe ordering humble pie lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll stand by my taste buds...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Great to see more BM members coming to my local Biker meet venue, Its just a shame that BM decided to drop reguler weekly meet venues from its Events calendar because members were not posting their pics as attending...shame indeed... Its a great meet up place..met Alison2011 and friends there a couple of weeks ago.
The Raven/Lyns cafe...especially now summer is here, but theres always great food available and great company... its nothing to see several hundred bikers there when weather is good...and huge huge car park. Look forward to meeting many more BM members there soon... Stay shiney side up folks....John                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Quite so, it was absolutely rammed last Thursday. Well-placed for both the North West and North Midlands and the A49 between Tarporley and Whitchurch (and also Shrewsbury and Whitchurch) is a good ride, plenty of bends without being too scary, a classic A-road.
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi Wills
Good to know someone agrees with me buddy... I hardle ever miss, even drop by when its winter just to make folk welcome, say hello next time you see me there....By the way, have you tried the A525 from Whitchurch to Nantwich lately, council have resurfaced quite a lot of it... especially the bendies from Whitchurch to turn off for Newcastle under Lyne..... then the rest of it to Newcastle in the pipeline I been told... Quite a few BM members and other bikers from the Stoke area come over to Raven using that road.... Have a great summer ahead... more weeks like the past one and I'll be happy..
Cheers matey..... John                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption