my weight loss journey

178 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2014 22:01:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well WEY HEY skinny burd.   Well done                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Congratulations, knew you would, and you'll get to your target too!
Thumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Yeehah!  Well done Burd!  Thumbs Up  Beer 
The beer is for me not you !  You're on the skinny water!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanx for all your support guys Thumbs Up i am really hoping to be at target for the hen dooo rally and not far to go to be there Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

Well done, you're doing fantastic, I've lost 4st 10lb in 18 month and feel a lot healthier now :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

just got back from weigh in and what a day 3lb off this week and only 10lb to my target weight.i am now comfortably in a size 12 and so far ive lost an amazing 9 inches off my waist and 6 inches off my hips and about 5inches off my bust.ive lost about 3inches off my calves and about 3.5inches off my thighs.its awsome and im lovin it i feel so much happier and so much fitter Big smile roll on target hopefully in the next 8wks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey jilly i remember you lol was just looking at your pics and saw you were at avernus me and the luvly russ were there and i remember you dancing like a loon he he he Big smile we not gonna make it this year as we are getting married that weekend x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

soooooo happy jumpin for joy cant wait for the day i get to target Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

WOOP WOOP ....you skinny cow you....well done hon.   ClapHug                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thanx chick Big smile cant wait to get out and aboot to see all my buddies ive missed you all over winter been rubbish Unhappy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Well done ZZR, it aint easy, well it can be but it takes lots of motivation and self determination.......so very well done you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well done Debz, you are so gonna rock that frock! **titter**                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well thats another 2lb off this week only 3.5lb to get my 3st award and only 8lb to target yipeeeeeee Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oooo well done honey. You look fantastic                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

YOWZERS!

Hot, hot, hot Debz ... Looking good hun, sorry i just cudnt resist snogging ya! **titter**                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thanx burd was ace to see you havnt had a catch up for such a long timeUnhappy i feel amazing too.its such a buzz everytime i look in the mirror am lovin it Big smile xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well thats weigh in for another week and another 1/2lb off so thats 2st 11lb all together only 3lb to my 3st award and 7.5lb to target yeeeeehaaaaa Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Well done...kepp going :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

OMG what a fab weigh in today another 2.5lb off this week that is 8lb in 4 wks.next week fingers crossed i will get my 3st award and its only 5lb to my target.and i smashed another stone barrier this week im at my lowest weight for over 12yrs.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smilePartyPartyPartyThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good stuff Debz! Well done, those white n pink leathers might make an appearance quicker than you think gal!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 665 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption