my weight loss journey

178 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2014 22:01:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well i started going to slimming world about 5 weeks ago.my first week i lost 4lb and since then i have now lost a total of 11lb in 5wks.i have a way to go but am ecstatic at my loss so far.i was surprised how easy its been but am lovin it and just wanted to share it with my bm buddies Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Well one ZZR, that's a fab weight loss, keep at it.

I started dieting in February and am 6lbs off losing 3 stone, so know what a great feeling it is!!!

All the best to you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thanx bandit lover Big smile i went to weightwatchers back in 2008 and in 9mths i lost 5 stone.but have put about half back on Cry tried the new ww plan but i just cant get the hang of it or it just isnt working dont know which but at slimming world it just seems to have clicked like it did before so heres to a newer slimmer me "AGAIN" LOL Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Well done girl Smile I've lost 3 stone since Christmas just by cutting out processed rubbish mainly.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i've lost six days since christmas on the jack daniels diet...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well done Debs and Trish and all the other ladies, and gents, who manage to shed some weight.   I'm on the See Food diet, funny but I haven't lost an inch LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm not going to offer any comment as I know I'll dig myself a large hole that i cannot get out of. LOL   But well done to you all.   Mrs AJ has lost a stone on this 5-2 diet, 2 days strict calorie control and the rest you can eat what you like.   Even my podgy tum is going down nicely, except when i fill it with Guiness.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yayyyy well done zzrbabe chick and Trish Thumbs Up fabooooo xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well done you lot xxx

and also to Mrs AJ,  that intermittent fasting diet works really well  I know a quite a few who have lost weight following that plan Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very well done Deb's... Clap..x   Hope i recognise you when i next see you lol... LOL  x                                                                                                                                                                                
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

14 st 4lb down to 12st 9lb on the 5-2 . Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well,done everyone, think I need to follow your lead. I made myself fatter because I didn't want anyone to fancy me. How stupid of an 82yr old to,do that as most of the guys my age can't even see well enough to,see what I looked like anyway.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yeah its great i did it once before i went from 17st 2lb down to 12st 1lb in 9mths back in 2008 and kept it off for nearly 3.5yrs then put 2st back on so now gotta get it back off Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well we had a little blip on the diet road when i went to the squires spring show i put 1.5lb on but then friday went to weigh in and had lost 2.5lb so have now lost 13.5lb and only .5lb away from my first stone woooohooooo Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Deb that's what happens when I'm.around I'm a bad influence on you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stop being so modest jp, you're a bad influence on everyone!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

AAw gawd darnnit XK - you got in there before me !! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Woohoo, well done Debz, I'm sure you'll get there! 
I'm defo gonna join ya in this one, I think we need to compare notes.    and yes, JP, i do know that I need to .... Wink.                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey linds no probs any help and advice i can share is good Thumbs Up we will be skinny by next week lolWink well maybe not next week Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

In: London

Why do the women at work always want to spoil everyone's dinner by turning the best time of the day and the best thing of the day i.e FOOD into a fxxxxxg MATHS LESSON, calories, 600, calories 53, weight 28stone blablablablablabla

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption